windcatcher

they say DIAMONDS are a girl's best friend...

wait a sec, I didn't say it was a ring:D.

And yes, he would be the one buying beer for being allowed:);) to give me a ring, if it WERE a ring!!! hahah:D

Holy Moly, he gave you a fine big stone :o:o (OK, perhaps not a HUGE?) Anyhow, something looking like a diamond ( you are sure it's genuine? :$) What do you intend to do with it?) Don't mind, he has to pay for it anyhow. Tell him how you like your diamond (ring, ear rings, bracelet.....what ever you prefer) and he's go to do and to pay for it. That's most important point. After that, all is OK.
:P

dudeist skydiver # 3105

wait a sec, I didn't say it was a ring:D.

And yes, he would be the one buying beer for being allowed:);) to give me a ring, if it WERE a ring!!! hahah:D

This is kinda funny after our convo last night. :D That's awesome Sarah! Post pics!
~skysprite

...Sprite, I'd post a pic if I had a camera:(....

C'mon now! Go to your nearest dropzone and get a camera dude to take a pic for you then post it here! :D Like I said last night, I'm living vicariously through you, so I gotta know what "our" diamond necklace looks like! :D:D:D

Just kidding, just kidding. Enjoy it girl. :)
~skysprite

Why is it that diamonds are a woman's best friend, and all us guys get is the dog?:S

<<<>>>
A good friend will bail you outta jail... A true friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was fucking awesome!!!'

I was pretty surprised to get it, no one has ever bought me such an extravagant gift.

It's only a CZ.... give it back and ask for the money! :D

Seriously though, congratulations! It must be nice having someone care about you that much. [puke]:P

Jeff

ps- it'll look great in a pawn shop in a couple months! :D
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!

Sure! :D I had one better that that, that went something like. "Bla bla" something nice about diamonds to set you up, then it said "if she doesn't keep her college weight, fuck her sister". Then in reall small print, it said "diamonds are fucking stupid":D:ph34r: It was raw, but looked real until you read it.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,