yardhippie

Have you had sex while on the phone?

After innocently coming across this subject with a friend. I wondered with all these people on cell phones constantly. Surely youve done it? :S
Not phone sex. But your goin at it, or goin'd at, and the phone rings. What do you do?:|
Could it really be an emergency? Its it worth it? Is it Ed McMahon with your million dollahs?

I know Ive answered the phone before, because I was on call, but it was a wrong number.
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

well once i was talking to my mom and my girlfriend started giving me head, it was a bit awkward but still enjoyable. B|
I couldn't really hold a conversation with her, i was like - ummmm yeah, sure,
trying to answer her questions best i could and the whole time my GF had a huge smile on her face

yeah, done that. only cause the person who was calling new that all me and this other person ever did was have sex. so it was no big deal for it to be taking place while he called. he may have even be calling to tell us to stop having sex.

unique situation i think. [:/]

PMS #165 Swooo #613 CSA #687

After innocently coming across this subject with a friend. I wondered with all these people on cell phones constantly. Surely youve done it? :S
Not phone sex. But your goin at it, or goin'd at, and the phone rings. What do you do?:|
Could it really be an emergency? Its it worth it? Is it Ed McMahon with your million dollahs?

I know Ive answered the phone before, because I was on call, but it was a wrong number.

Ha, ha, ha,... Brings-back memories! Years ago, while visiting a young lady. The phone rang... she got to talking and was leaned-over the kitchen counter. Afterward, I asked who she had been talking with... her mom! :D

Chuck

oh yea, I have dont that many times.
I will have a full conversation with people on the phone while having sex.

I all ways like to pick up the phone because it might be an emergency.
I missed a phone call once and my brother got hit by a bus, now I always try to pick up the phone.

dude if i am having sex i don;t give a fuck who calls me i am not picking up the phone.

I don't care is someone is dead i'll deal with it later and call them back when we are done.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Hands free phone operation baby!!!!

Call me. :$

jen

You mean vib-a-phone? Oh yeah! I'm always on vibe...I keep my cell in my lap when I'm driving. It helps when my hubby is deployed...:)

Sometimes it may take me a while to answer, just let it ring :)
jen
-----------------------
"O brave new world that has such people in it".

Have you had sex while on the phone?

No... never...

AAAH so that's why you guys never answer your freakin phones after 7PM!! >:(

sure we do.. but we.. umm.. screen. :P
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

For a while my ex and I had a game of anytime the other was on the phone we would have sex. The game was to see if you could control yourself well enough not to let the person on the phone know and carry on a normal conversation. So I have had many phone calls with family and friends while having sex.
Kirk

If you call me and hear "Mmmm", "Uh", or "Ow" when I answer the phone, just call back later

What's your number? You could save me a ton of money on 1-900 numbers! :D
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!