RkyMtnHigh

Fuckin Florida Weather!

Hey Psyco BOB. I just finished getting Slims house boarded up. I am going to ride it out at Dads house in case he needs me. I agree with you when it comes to driving when everyone is freaking out. Until I see you next weekend Stay safe !

P.S. Do you mind if I jump your wife again ?B|
Wishing for Blue Skies, Timber

Hey Homey,
Let me know if you are anyone else needs anything before during and after this fucker hits. If you see any of the girls from Hub Stacy's remind them that I am a freelance gynecologist!
Have stirrups, will travel.
Later,
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***I just don't understand acts of nature...Dennis is heading your way (Mobile/P'cola).

Ya gotta think of the positive Girl. Sure we have to put up with a few storms every year but there are some great advantages. Here's my top ten reasons for living in Florida::

10. We don't pay state taxes. (Yet)
9. We get to see the opposite sex,
(or the same if that's your preference)
half naked for 10 months out of the year.
8. We never have to worry about shoveling snow.
7. We never have to worry about earthquakes.
6. We get to wonder why people over 65 drive
like drunken sailors walk.
5. We get to enjoy sunshine and warmth
10 months out of 12.
4. We get to see our neighbors lose their frigg'n
minds when it comes time for them to evacuate.
3. The beach keeps changing. One storm it's
in front of your house the next storm it's
behind it.
2. We get to jump all year long.:)
and the number one reason we love living in florida....Drum roll please....

BEACH JUMPS AT SUNSET! B|B|B|B|B|B|

RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***I don't know where you come up with some of this stuff but I'm glad you're thinking positive

I ate a lot of acid and X in the 80's and 90's and I think it short circuited some of my noodle, but in a positive way.

However I hate it when I'm driving and the steering wheel turns into a shark mouth and starts snapping at me! It drives the spousal unit nuts.:S

***I don't know where you come up with some of this stuff but I'm glad you're thinking positive

I ate a lot of acid and X in the 80's and 90's and I think it short circuited some of my noodle, but in a positive way.

However I hate it when I'm driving and the steering wheel turns into a shark mouth and starts snapping at me! It drives the spousal unit nuts.:S

OMG!:ph34r: ROTFLMAO!!:D

The power is starting to surge so I am going to shut down until this fucker is over. Take care and I'll PM or call you after the storm. Adios,

Oh Thank GOD!!!!! My daddy just called and was talking about Fish & Grits! and that Target has Eguiptian cotton sheets on sale:ph34r: The Storm has passed!:) I was so worried about their safety...their home etc...

Hopefully all those from Gold Coast and Emerald Coast are safe and sound:)
God's hand was on you all today...as I prayedB|