RkyMtnHigh

Fuckin Florida Weather!

Damn Damn Damn....freakin tropical storms have interrupted my BIG DAY tomorrow with my VIPs...shit shit shit...but they've made themselves available via cell phone but this sux ass...I've had this appointment in place for so long...dammmit>:(

What are you whining about? If you lived in the right part of Florida you would have great weather!:) But if the weather down there goes to crap and you have nothing to do, will you go take care of my horses for me?:)
Time and pressure will always show you who a person really is!

It's beautiful in northern California. B|

:ph34r:

HA! You just love to poke fun after you ditched us here, doncha Lisa?!

I was just saying earlier that I don't understand why hurricanes can't just hold off for 2 more weeks. I wanted to jump this weekend, too, but unless Dennis turns way west it isn't looking good.

See ya soon!
-A

oh yeah the weather is sucking! it just HAS to come on a weekend:(. during the week it wouldn't be half as bad- no school;), no jumping anyways. but it can't possibly land on a tuesday >:( when it wouldn't interupt ANYBODY'S plans. i agree with you--damn those tropical storms!

Orfun #21... thanks PsychoBob!

Damn Damn Damn....freakin tropical storms have interrupted my BIG DAY tomorrow with my VIPs...shit shit shit...but they've made themselves available via cell phone but this sux ass...I've had this appointment in place for so long...dammmit>:(

What's up with that? Can't do business in the rain? Anyway, sorry the wx ruined your plans. Up here in Seattle, that's almost 50/50 the rain'll F- things up.[:/]

Hey we actually had sunshine and skydives for the 4th of July. B|

Thats it.....
We have GREAT waether, you look at others and it's perfect. where else can you plan on a nice cooling rain that lasts fot about 30 minutes every day....
compaired to living in Fargo ND for years this FL weather is JUST RIGHT......:D:D
HAVE FUN...
...JUST DONT DIE

I do love that I can go to wunderground.com and drive to good skydiving weather in the state

You were in a good skydiving weather state before you decided to leave it. We may not jump all 52 weeks of the year, but we do get to jump all 12 months. Contrary to what some people may think, the weather in Colorado is awesome. I got 5 jumps in today and I wasn't even trying hard. :ph34r:

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Yeah, Hopefully none of us will get hit too bad! I just went to get gas and all the gas stations are out of regular and plus and there are long lines just to get gas! I guess the panic is starting!:|

Danielle

"Life is either a great adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

Chad I've always been blonde but it's just a lil lighter;)...usually guys dont notice that stuff:D

my parents are in mobile and I hope they're ready this time...they say they aren't skeered:S..but they said that during Ivan too.

Amen Sister!!!!
And Hurricane Dennis is headed for the Gulf for the weekend.
:(:(:(

Hi G&T

Is this going to be your first season in Hurrican alley[:/]

Your not missing anything up here Mr Mitchell is just yanking your chain about the weather, base of clouds at 1800' and light rain 24/7 ;)

R.I.P.