ladyskydiver

SDC peeps LOVE their jello shots

;) First, thank you to Gretchen (TF107) for donating the jello shots.

And thank you to the SDC peeps for partaking in them. :)
See you the first weekend of Summerfest with more jello shots. ;)
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Are you referring to SDC's bonfire?:Dthey like way more than their jello shotz...they like ropes, shrooms, x, maryjane, sue's majik juice in the winter but it's called "cider", bungie with marv off the bridge....I could go on and on...;) I love SDC...It's OZ!!!B|

When you visit SDC...there's just that sumthin about it that ya don't wanna leave...it's just your other "home";)

umm....nope....not referring to the Bonfire (as it appears to have died) nor the additional things you mentioned. Referring to the Tiki Hut and those that decided to have a jello shot to "Save the Boobies." (FYI - Whomever coined that phrase...thank you! B|)
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Oh man... Beer flash hehe. I remember over the 4th of July weekend ordering 15 shots from Laura and telling her to line em up! Then 3 of us went to town on them. One guy tried to pass 2 of them off to others, to only have them replaced yet again hehe.

They were awesome that night and I can only assume they're still as good. Say hi to everyone up there, especially Laura;)

Edit: Oh and sorry I couldn't help save the boobies this weekend, if I had known, I would have ordered more last weekend to make up for em hehe:D

Thanks for the good shots
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

Glad you raised some money. Sorry i wasn't in a jello shot mood, saving myself for rantoul i guess. Was good seeing you again, come back more often.

And to someone else in this thread...do you even think before you post?

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

First...Sunshine...no worries. It was nice seeing you too. Next time around, if you're up and jumping, maybe I'll attempt that sitfly thingy again. ;):D:D

And, K.S....I'll get 'cha next time around for some jello shots.

And to others in this thread - and you know who you are - I'm sorry if this is going to come across as bitchy but let's be real here.

I started a sincere thread to thank SDC peeps for helping me out and some of the crap that has been posted in this thread is out of line. The people that bought the jello shots are helping out a great cause.

So, if you have other stuff to say about the off topic items - take it to Speaker's Corner. >:(

I don't think that one person
should post anymore.:ph34r:

Damn, I missed a controverial post by Rocky>:(:|

someone repost it :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Sunshine...no worries. It was nice seeing you too. Next time around, if you're up and jumping, maybe I'll attempt that sitfly thingy again.

Or maybe you can get me in one of those gripper suits. It was so fun to wear one again. Honestly think it had been about 2 years since i last wore one. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

sorry bout the press tonight..just my personal experience but I love SDC It's OZ Love it there:)

Im sorry hon, but that information you posted was not cool....if you love OZ so why then post all the crap about the drugs?

You have any more DZ's that you love so much you care to post the dirty laundry on ?

Shall I post some rumors I heard about you? ;) Nah I wont go there...none of my business...get my point?

Big difference between jello shots and drugs my dear >:(
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto