Squeak

Weekend Numbers 9th/10th July 2005

Scott, thank you for the cupcakes and thank you for jumping with me and building my confidence for SCR... ;)

no problem... it was easy to fly to you as you were nice and stable... B|
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

3:2

Saturday was another awesome day. Started tracking and it was a blast.

Sunday was another great day. Did my first 4 way (in the air that is ;))

Going to California this upcoming weekend and am going to try to get to Perris for a few jumps and some tunnel time.

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

0:3:1

Three jumps. First time participating in pie-ing someone. B|

:o ,Isn't the rule that you can't pie someone till YOU have been pied?:|:D;)

I definitely haven't followed that rule... but might be why I'm so scared of getting my own pieing :)

lol. I had to take it upon myself to set this guy up to get pied because I was among the only few that knew he reached 100+, and that he infact intended not to tell anyone in order to avoid getting pied! So I felt I had to step in, and totally had to participate myself! :ph34r: Pie avoidence is serious!
~skysprite

0:3:1

Three jumps. First time participating in pie-ing someone. B|

:o ,Isn't the rule that you can't pie someone till YOU have been pied?:|:D;)

I definitely haven't followed that rule... but might be why I'm so scared of getting my own pieing :)

lol. I had to take it upon myself to set this guy up to get pied because I was among the only few that knew he reached 100+, and that he infact intended not to tell anyone in order to avoid getting pied! So I felt I had to step in, and totally had to participate myself! :ph34r: Pie avoidence is serious!

I'm certainly no angel... I'm in the process of planning pieings for many people who have way over 100 jumps but have never been pied >:(

2:0:0

Nope, no humps, but two new piercings. :)

TWO?! you are fibbing!
If what you say is true, then I know you have THREE new piercings!!! :o

Hows that talking to you co-workers going? :D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I'm certainly no angel... I'm in the process of planning pieings for many people who have way over 100 jumps but have never been pied >:(

Wow, it's a good thing that I'm not seeing you anytime soon, Beth!:D

Oh no... I see another pieing to plan in my future :)

I will have to insist that you please not do that. Thank you for your cooperation, Beth. :)

I'll sooooo pie you for #200 next time I see you. Being at a DZ or not. So I can practice for Mrs "IHave77jumpsandwillgetmyasspiedsoon"!:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Nicky, my dear, I will have to hurt you very deeply (), if you even give pieing me another thought. Gia already warned me that you were trying to get her involved, and she rightfully refused to be any part of that conspiracy. After all, it's so very wrong to pie little, innocent, non-jumping tunnel bunnies. It's just wrong.

After all, it's so very wrong to pie little, innocent, non-jumping tunnel bunnies. It's just wrong.

I rest my case>:(>:(>:(

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

1:7:0

Had some good jumps this weekend. 5 jumps for the rookie scrambles on Saturday. That doesn't work very well to keep switching teammates. But it was cool to jump with Rook. B| Sunday took it easy and did 2 jumps. Finally got to jump with my buddies!! :)

I really gotta do something about my canopy, though. I'm really sick of getting slammed. [:/]
"At 13,000 feet nothing else matters."
PFRX!!!!!
Team Funnel #174, Sunshine kisspass #109
My Jump Site