Squeak

Weekend Numbers 9th/10th July 2005

:$:7:0
4x 3 way flats (cause we can't find a 4th [:/][:/])
2x tracking dives &
1x 2 way sit

Good weekends jumpingB|B|B|

Humps(or other significant event): Jumps: Beer owed or paid
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Humps(or other significant event): Jumps: Beer owed or paid

Gee, and I thought it was jumps on Friday:Saturday:Sunday.

Silly me! :D

In any case it was...

Zippo:Zippo:Zippo :|

Huricane, reserve out of date, and rig needs work.

As for zero significant events, evidently, my social skills need work too. [:/]

1 horrible sinus and lung infection:0:0

No jumps due to being sick. Instead I've spent the weekend in bed and on the couch. Good news is today I'm finally feeling (though not sounding) a bit better!

[:/] Ahhh...feel better! Those SUCK! >:(

Me:

:P:0:0

I tried to get a plane to fly on Saturday to kind of in a distant way be part of the 'tracking' dive for Nate an' everyone else, but they were all gone. :(
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

:|:11:0

Most excellent 2 and 3 way sit jumps this weekend, and finished off with a 12 way tracking dive with flour and yellow streamers, it could be seen from the ground..:)
Lee _______________________________

In a world full of people, only some want to fly, is that not crazy?
http://www.ukskydiver.co.uk

lets see... me hook up... I don't think so? :P:15:1

Took the week off did some jumping, and was a designated driver friday night... got several successful 2-ways, 3-ways, 4-ways, and one almost successfull 8-way... etc.

I owe beer for my first jump in Rome, a 3-way w/jumpchikk & Thanatos134. I was dressed in a toga but I wasn't photographed so it didn't actually happen... :P

Scott
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

:):4:0

Aircraft problems slowed jumping down somewhat but an awesome weekend nonetheless with hardcore partying on Friday and Saturday nights! ;)

Favourite jump was definitely a very high hop and pop for the last load of the weekend but were my arms ever sore by the time I got down?! :S

Quote of the weekend: "Vicki, you're a social hand grenade and a complete fucking animal". I like it! :D

Vicki

:( :2 :1

first jump ain indiana and first jump at air indiana, lots of fun, it's a small little dz but i had a great time...... i just can't wait till this coming weekend though...... so i guess i'll start asking again.... "is it friday yet...........

:P:4::D
What a great Saturday it turned out to be!! BIG thanks to Greg for bringing over the Cessna 185 and allowing us to have a plane to jump, next time Greg we'll do as we talked about ;) Also another huge thanks to Hans for letting the Caravan come over and allowing us to have Ben's 100th... You guys are the best!! :)
I owe beer for finally wearing my booties... chasing Ben across the sky, wow I didn't realize what a difference they made!

Scott, thank you for the cupcakes and thank you for jumping with me and building my confidence for SCR... ;)

Toga was too much fun! Those that didn't show up really missed out! :P

:)
Sunny made a new friend. :)
2 fab jumps. It was fun shocking people by wearing one of those gripper suits to jump with AJ. Also did a fun freefly with Zach where he introduced me to the "bear hug" dock.

Had a good time chatting with cora and making a very important official McFlurry run on saturday night with Jim & AJ. Cute little Tori kept annoucing meow calls today, she rocks. SDC is the bestes ever.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

:S:6:2

First time out of a caravan, first time at 7 hills.

5 silly ass sorta-freefly tumblef*** jumps with Jeremy, and a sunset x-c, with a spot-on peas landing which earned me a beer.
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams

Damn Dougie, you could've let someone know. We held off starting scrambles cause we thought you were coming. Bad Dougie!! You even missed me wearing a gripper suit!!

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!