soarfree

Thank you Sunshine!!

For putting on a BELLY suit and doing some fantastic RW work with me! I really learned a lot. I'll be able to use many of those techniques with my 4way team.

I wonder how many points a kiss pass or a fruit loop are worth in competition! :D

Well behaved women rarely make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

so is this a thank you sunsine thread? Do you think she really deserves it? :D

hmm how about, thank you for not packing and saving me money. Showing me your pink kitty with wings and your new pink chair. I'm sure there were some other pink things i can't remember:D:P

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

hmm how about, thank you for not packing and saving me money. Showing me your pink kitty with wings and your new pink chair. I'm sure there were some other pink things i can't remember

Umm...yeah, cause i really make you pay me. :P

Amy ~ Just seeing the shock on everyone's face while wearing the RW suit was worth it. It was a really fun jump. Should've dirt dived and post dived the kisspass though... Next time i'll show you the "new dock" Zach taught me!! :D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

What a great post, Sunshine deserves a good Thank You thread.

Thank you Sunshine for not letting me go home with an unpacked rig, and for going on a beer run with me when no one else would.

But thats no excuse for doing RW.

Joe.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."