skygirlpc

Another Storm?!?!

Ok, those of us that live in or around the Pensacola area, what have we done? Now Dennis is projected to hit us on Monday! It will be interesting to see how much confusion this storm makes! After Ivan everybody is a little panicky at the thought. You should have seen the way this town reacted to tropical storm Arlene! Now a real storm is headed our way? This should be fun!

As for my sister and I, we will definitely evacuate. Seeing our apartment after Ivan convinced us to leave for anything over a category 1.

Hurricane season in Florida, Woo Hoo!

Danielle

"Life is either a great adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

Thanks! What stinks is that we just (as of last week) got settled back in after Ivan! We will most definitely be taking all of our pictures with us and anything that can not be easily replaced! The good news is that this time we have renters insurance!

Of course it is still a ways off and could turn quite a bit. I don't want it to hit anybody but Pensacola is really not ready for another hit!

Danielle

As a native of Pensacola I feel for you! I was just remarking at work that the Panhandle is like a MAGNET for hurricanes. I went through countless growing up there. But, down here in the Tampa Bay area....were keeping a watchful eye....considering all the TS and Hurricanes we got last year. Good luck!!

SOOO Danielle !! Where is the Hurricane party ?? Don't worry ! I will help you move again If we have to. Maybe all these storms will make condo developers slow down in the taking of our paradise.

See ya this weekend, Blue Skies,
Timber

SOOO Danielle !! Where is the Hurricane party ?? Don't worry ! I will help you move again If we have to. Maybe all these storms will make condo developers slow down in the taking of our paradise.

See ya this weekend, Blue Skies,
Timber

Hey Timber! Yeah, we are hoping to not have to move again! Party? That's what we should do, all just get together for a big hurricane party! Woo hoo! Are you going to ride this one out with your Dad again? B|

***Party? That's what we should do, all just get together for a big hurricane party!

"There's a party in my pants and your invited!' BWAAAHHH! I couldn't resist.

Hey Girl let me know if you need anything. I am going up to my mountain cabin in GA today and will be back on friday afternoon. If "Dennis" comes into Pensacola Patty and I will probably head back up to the cabin on Sat. You and Nicole are welcome to join us. It is about 2 hours north of Atlanta between Ellijay and Blue Ridge Ga.

Hey Timber, are you up for a Hurri-dive? Bring our scuba gear and do a hop n pop into the eye of that bastard and have Slim pick us up in the boat. Talk about an adrenalin rush.

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Just an update:
We got back into town last night and came home to an apartment that was totally untouched! We even have power and cable and water! Yay! While where the storm went aground did receive damage it was not nearly as bad as Ivan. We are very thankful!

Now if we can just make it through the rest of the season! Stay away, Emily!

Thanks for all the encouragement!
Danielle

I'm so happy to hear your apartment survived the storm...I hope everyone else down there was just as lucky! [:/] I've been thinking about everyone at Emerald Coast all weekend, and I feel terrible that you guys got hit so hard again. I miss being there already, even with the hurricane! Hope the damage isn't too bad...it looks pretty bad on the news, but it's good to hear it wasn't as bad as Ivan. Hopefully that's the last of it, and you'll have blue skies the whole rest of the season B|

Laura

Hey Girl! From what I have heard most everyone did ok through this storm. It hit on the east side of Pensacola which put most of us on the good side of the storm. Emerald Coast was well on the west side of it. I only know of Dan getting any damage to his house. I think that the rest of us made out fine! Thanks for the concern! We can't wait for you to come and visit again!

Danielle