Katieatasc

July 9th Nation wide tracking dive/PLEASE READ

Last 4th of July, the love of my life told me I would be his wife. I already knew that though, since our rings were being made. We stood in the door on a balcony over looking Wildwood beach with all of our closest friends around. The week had been amazing! the fireworks began to light up the sky. His arms were wrapped tightly around my waist and his soft kisses covered my neck and shoulders. "I love you princess", he wispered in my ear. I melted into him like I always did when he spoke to me. The love of my life, always and forever Nathan Gilbert.
July 9th I'm requesting a nation wide tracking dive again. We did this last year in honor of him, but this year it will be in honor of all that we have lost. Chris Martin, Dr. Kenny, Gus, Brian Mcguigan, Paul Rafferty...unfortunately there are more. Saturday evening on sunset load, please say a prayer in memory of our friends that have moved on and their families. Thank you all for everything this last year!

Katie

Honey,

I will make sure wherever i end up on 9th July i will be on or organize a tracking dive for Nate, Jamie, Nadine and all our loved ones we lost.

Take risks not to escape life but to prevent life from escaping

Last 4th of July, the love of my life told me I would be his wife. I already knew that though, since our rings were being made. We stood in the door on a balcony over looking Wildwood beach with all of our closest friends around. The week had been amazing! the fireworks began to light up the sky. His arms were wrapped tightly around my waist and his soft kisses covered my neck and shoulders. "I love you princess", he wispered in my ear. I melted into him like I always did when he spoke to me. The love of my life, always and forever Nathan Gilbert.
July 9th I'm requesting a nation wide tracking dive again. We did this last year in honor of him, but this year it will be in honor of all that we have lost. Chris Martin, Dr. Kenny, Gus, Brian Mcguigan, Paul Rafferty...unfortunately there are more. Saturday evening on sunset load, please say a prayer in memory of our friends that have moved on and their families. Thank you all for everything this last year!

Katie

katie,

i will make this happen, and hopefully it will be like last year, that susnet was awesome. and i looked to the north, and saw you and your jump plane 2 miles away doing the same thing as us. i hope i get to see that again.:)

This tracking dive is for my beautiful angel and all the angels that have joined him this year. my heart go's out to the Cross keys crew for their recent loss and all the fucked up incidents from this past weekend. God bless. JULY 9TH AT SUNSET/PRAYER AND HONORS!!!

Katie, i had the privellage of tracking with some awesome people last year at Perris, it will forever live on as one of the proudest moments in my short jump career. You can be sure that i will be doing my thing in South Africa at sunset on July 9th.

Fly free all of you, we miss you.

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

Byron is in! This weekend has been a tough one again!

Yes it has.. Anyway.. Here are the pictures from our Tracking for Nathan dive last year.. A couple of them were among my favorites.. It would be really nice to see a thread of everyones pics from the dives next week.. :)
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

Everyone sitting at their desks today and that will be jumping this weekend, please organize a sunset tracking dive in memory of all of our friends that we have lost. It is the year anniversary of my beautiful angel's death. ASC will be tracking in memory of him on July 9th, sunset load, and everyone else we miss! Thanks everyone! Be safe!

Katie

Katie, tomorrow nite or Saturday Morning I am gonna make a sunset tracking dive list for Skydive Atlanta....I know that Me, Tara, Mandy will definitely be on it!!!! Call me if you need ANYTHING hun!!! love you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Be the change you wish to see in the world!

Everyone, thank you so much for your efforts this weekend concerning the tracking dives! ASC got our tracking dive up right before a crazy storm took over! The sky was full of energy to say the least!! Ian and I led with him on his back and me on my belly, side by side. We tracked through beautiful clouds and changing skies! After everyone landed, the sky turned to darkness and the winds grounded us for a great evening of partying! Thank you all on my tracking dive for making the effort to honor my beautiful angel, Nate and everyone else!

Katie