MSEsmitha

Cleaning your lines?

Personally, were I buying a canopy, I would be very leery of a canopy that has been "prepped".
My first thought would be that the seller was trying to hide something.

Leave it as is and let it be known that the canopy was jumped in the conditions you describe. A more intelligent decision could be made by the buyer if all the facts were known.

Kinda like the car lot putting sawdust in the tranny of the car you are looking at buying...new tires to hide the alignment problems, steam-clean the motor to hide the evidence of fluid leaks, etc...
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I'll assume that by "290 jumps on it" you mean both the canopy and line-set. Thus, you're about 50% of the way into the canopy needing a line-set... give or take 10 to 30%, depending on who you ask. :S

IMO, market the canopy "as is", state the numbers of jumps on the canopy / line-set and let prospective buyers pony up to your asking price or make counter offers. Again, IMO, no reason to "wash" the existing line-set.

If you want to "detail" the canopy before sale, spring for a new line-set & installation and include that in the asking price.

Good luck. Let us know how it goes down. :)