RkyMtnHigh

"Orders" from my Boss

She just emailed me with followup items from my visit with customers (near Sebastian) from last week...

No shit...she said "since you discovered that they enjoy skydiving and you have that in common, feel free to jump with them often and write your hotel stay off whenever possible"

KUHL!!!!B|:ph34r::D Ruh Roh! *scooby doo voice* R'Okay!:D

so you've been sleeping with the boss for how long:D:D Weird thats what my boss toild me to do this week in Houston:)
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Are you allowed to write off any jumps? :o

That would be amazingly awesome!! :)

you can write off some gambling losses right?

every time you jump its a bit of a gamble, right?

yea. that rawks! ;)
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

you'll never get anything done!
LOL!

But there will be bonding and increased marketshare taking place for sure. I'm so excited that they're freeflyers tooB| My cardiologists, his wife, techs, nurses all jump at this particular hospital at Sebastian and Deland. I'm so excited! Especially since my boss is in full support;)

But there will be bonding and increased marketshare taking place for sure. I'm so excited that they're freeflyers too My cardiologists, his wife, techs, nurses all jump at this particular hospital at Sebastian and Deland. I'm so excited! Especially since my boss is in full support

You must be talking about Ron and Diana???
Tell them Scotty and I say hello.....oh yea god forbid tell them Herc and Tommy miss them too ;)
<>
Tami

Dr Bean and his wife, Sean Gallagher..and a few others. they mainly jump at Deland.B|

My weekend expenses have been high when I drive up to Zhills, Titusville and Deland and now if I wrap in hanging with customers, my mileage, meals, etc can be expensedB|

She just emailed me with followup items from my visit with customers (near Sebastian) from last week...

No shit...she said "since you discovered that they enjoy skydiving and you have that in common, feel free to jump with them often and write your hotel stay off whenever possible"

Now why the hell can't we all find jobs like that?! :P
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

SWEET!
Should I still feel bad when grandma can't afford her meds?

....Can't write off jumps due to PHARMA guidelines but can write off meals/happy hour/hotel stay which rocks!:)

Well, let's see....entertainment expenses could be written off...why not entertain me in Sebastian? We could talk business in the air and qualify for a write-off! :D:D

Oh, BTW...I will NOT sleep with the boss. :D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

That's great! Why not? Look at all the 'business' that is done on golf courses. Why not skydiving? B|

Chuck

I'm trying to get as creative as possible to wrap as many expenses as possible. Honestly my business successes have so much to do with developing solid relationships and finding things in common with my customers. It makes me different from your "average" rep. Just yesterday, I went to an Internal Med office for blood workup and the nurse who drew my blood told me that he jumps and happens to work at one of my "no access" accounts and guess what? Now I get access! Woo HooB|