RkyMtnHigh

"Orders" from my Boss

I am green with envy but I am still willing to have your babies!:PHooray for you girl! :)
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

I am green with envy but I am still willing to have your babies!:PHooray for you girl! :)

Bob, you have such a way with words:ph34r:. Countdown for the shuttle and countdown for my departure to Chester's Anniversary Boogie..I'm a happay gurl:)

This got me thinking---on the subject of work and related to skydiving:

I've noticed a lot of skydivers own or work in contracting companies. ie: painters, carpenters, etc.

I have quite a few clients actually that are skydivers that asked me at the DZ what I do, and later signed up with my company through me---if anyone works in the industry and needs worker's comp, drop me a line, and I'll get you the "special" rate from my company.:P
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

I have a little experience in that, you need a nitrous sales rep. JK ;) and I just gotta say that you are mighty pretty darlin'

Bob where are you going?

Bob has a stinkin class reunion which conflicts with coming to Chester this weekend:S. Chester will be more fun than a class reunion:ph34r: