CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ...Moving on up

Well I just completed a deal to purchase a 34 ft Pace Arrow motor home.Man this thing is sweet.I can't wait to take it on the road.I wish I had gotten it before I bought my ticket to go to Skyfest.I guess the "First" road trip will be to Raeford at the end of the month.It looks like one of my trucks and the almost famous RoamingDZ.com camper will be on the sale block soon.
See you all at Skyfest in two days:)

Leaving out first thing in the morning.Have andy here old bastard beezy will be in moss point in the morning
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Chris Please try and do another Destin beach weekend. Lets try and get a larger aircraft and I will make sure that most of Skydive Emerald Coast comes with me. This might be our last chance before they start building a large condo on Noriega Point. I will fly loads or do tandems if it will help you.

Blue Skies, Timber

Chris Please try and do another Destin beach weekend. Lets try and get a larger aircraft and I will make sure that most of Skydive Emerald Coast comes with me. This might be our last chance before they start building a large condo on Noriega Point. I will fly loads or do tandems if it will help you.

Blue Skies, Timber

We will probably do another onr later this year.That is if Destin survives the hurricane season.I don't think it will be a problem if they build a condo there.There will still be plenty of room to land.

Well I just completed a deal to purchase a 34 ft Pace Arrow motor home.Man this thing is sweet.I can't wait to take it on the road.I wish I had gotten it before I bought my ticket to go to Skyfest.I guess the "First" road trip will be to Raeford at the end of the month.It looks like one of my trucks and the almost famous RoamingDZ.com camper will be on the sale block soon.
See you all at Skyfest in two days:)

As the first Roaming Gnome to have already hung out and drunk beer in the thing, I'll just assume that I'm first in line for tickets and a bed.

Oh, and give me a call when you need help interviewing "flight attendants."
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

hey Robbie when you getting in to Houston? I'm off tomorrow morning with andy shoul;d be a fun ride
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

***Chris Please try and do another Destin beach weekend. Lets try and get a larger aircraft and I will make sure that most of Skydive Emerald Coast comes with me. This might be our last chance before they start building a large condo on Noriega Point. I will fly loads or do tandems if it will help you.

Oh yeah! I missed the last one but I'll be at the next! Chris let me know if you need any help organizing the next one and I promise to help Timber get sloppy, shit faced drunk!

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"