kopelen

What woman want???

A NAP friend of mine would like to know from the skydiving community what all the women think is the best feature of a man that makes them most attractive to women. :)This ought to be an interesting poll :ph34r:

I want a Noah Calhoun.

jen
-----------------------
"O brave new world that has such people in it".

Easy, different women want different things. Physically speaking, nice, big, strong arms and a toned chest are really fun to feel:$; more importantly though,is the way HE makes ME feel;). A man is more than his ________________ ( insert body part). B|:)

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

Easy, different women want different things.

And the same woman wants different things, depending on how she feels at any particular moment! :S:D;)

Jeff

10" or 12" depending on the mood. :o

And this is the awnser I was waiting for. Mind, bedroom eyes, strong back...give me a break.

Teeth and smile are highly important... and eyes. He has to be able to look me in the eyes, and his hands have to be ok. No nubby nails... thats yucky.

Physically, he must be taller, and I adore broad shoulders. I find different things attractive on different men, so it depends on that partucluar guy. But the aforementioned is a must ... no exceptions.
;)

How much hair is too much? :D

Well, if you could shave your girlfriends initials into it….that would be too much, or if women and young children run away screaming when you take your shirt off…..that would probably be too much to.

ChrisL
"Yep, it says he has a strong back, not much else."

To me it says a lot, it says he is strong, active and healthy….and I think that is very sexy.