DJL

Washington D.C. Kayakers

Hey, who paddles around D.C.? Let's get together. My roommate keeps flaking on me and there I am alone on the rapids (beginner) hoping I don't smash my face on something.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

Hey Dude, I just "had to put jumpin' on hold 4 aleast a year. Used to Yak all the time but have'nt 4 a while. Lot of time on my hand little $$$, my sis live in Alexzandria Va. so I could stay there $ a little. Got a Dagger GT just need to work on my roll. Interested? Also I live close to the Yough. in Pa.
--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

You sold a toy!?! I may have a loaner whitewater boat, by the way. Will email or PM you. I head out just on the fly during the week. I work by Dulles and live in Arlington so 495 and then across the bridge and a there's Cabin John.

hey chica! i'll be down at the tunnel that weekend working with PAIGE.

gotta see you before you leave though!!!! B|

missin' you and liz!

Have fun at the tunnel!

Time's running short for me; that'll be the last weekend I'm in the country.....:S

Cool! Yeah.... had to sell it. Just felt guilty every time I looked at it as I walked out the door with a rig on my shoulder. :S

Addie and I are in Arlington. We should go sometime! Or at least grab a beer! :P

B... have fun in the tunnel!! Paige and Ari rock! Had such a good time down there with them! :)

Really? Sheeiit. Yeah, let's get something together. Hey, do you know some people who need a place to live? I have two roommies on their way out. Prefer women but clean dudes are ok too.

Hey Doug..

Pm me and ill give you Laura's details.
She has two Kayaks (a duck and another one ;))

BKD.. Have a blast in the tunnel with Piage B|

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach

I'm kinda of on a wierd work schedule. Some weeks it's weekday then rotate to weekends. But the good part is once my production quota is meet I can have 1-2 weeks off at a time. PM me Doug when ya get a chance or i'll let ya know my next "down time" BLUE SKIES BRYAN
--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

Folks, I just got connected with a kayaker running a free clinic on Tuesday nights. If you want more info then PM me. It's at 6:30 at Angler's Inn. The clinic is focused towards beginners.