sunshine

If you could be underwear...

The anal probe convo I was not here for, actually doing some work!!! Now Scott Baio convo I am gonna have to stop... My panties are wonderful stayin where they need to ;)...Lacey underwear makes me feel so pretty/sexy....
QUESTION GUYS:
Boxers or Briefs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Be the change you wish to see in the world!

The anal probe convo I was not here for, actually doing some work!!! Now Scott Baio convo I am gonna have to stop... My panties are wonderful...
QUESTION GUYS:
Boxers or Briefs

Boxer briefs. of course. :S:P

<--------------------;)
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Boxers............I need to feel FREE! :)

GO COMMANDO!!!!

well commano is nice. but youre like me you have to be very careful... :|:P
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I'd l;ike to be a pair of nice and tight G-string or Gistro as they are known down here. It would be nice if I could be strung between J-lo's fine ass...
Thats a combo thats hard to beat....

Aw, yeah!!!:)

Chuck

Here's a question, quite possibly a dumb one: given how mainstream certain sexual terms, toys, fetishes, etc. have become,

how do you define freaky?

I mean, I have to assume the bar has risen from "girl who lets you use the whole playground" to something that's actually considered 'freaky' nowadays.
(I don't mean that whole-playground-activity is now common practice for everyone, but it's just not as scandalous anymore)

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Here's a question, quite possibly a dumb one: given how mainstream certain sexual terms, toys, fetishes, etc. have become,

I mean, I have to assume the bar has risen from "girl who lets you use the whole playground" to something that's actually considered 'freaky' nowadays.
(I don't mean that whole-playground-activity is now common practice for everyone, but it's just not as scandalous anymore)

that question deserves its own thread

I'm pretty open minded but I draw the line at my armpits. No one's fucking my armpits!

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)