ptah

suspicious ad - Polish "ebay" -> Allegro (black vector)

so? Anonymous just like you.

Not really, Is exactly the same as to say that you are anonymous for me, which is nothing strange if you are from Finland ;-)
The ad sas that the guy got it as a present over a year ago but as he has no idea about skydiving is selling it.

I think Ptah just highlighted the possible issue with likely stolen (somewhere) gear on auction.

Best regards
Janusz
Edit:
Both of us (Ptah and me are from Poland where the ad is announced)
Back to Poland... back home.

Bad machine translation of link:

Police detained (have halted) -years old inhabitant with (from) 28 Wąbrzeźna Wąbrzeźna, which (who) has exposed (has set out) parachute on one of popular internet auction for sale. Would be strange nothing in (to) it, if fact not, that two years ago same parachute has been stolen from hangar of airport in austria. Fan of flight (lot) has informed policemen about such offer of sale spadochronowych, which (who) was interested purchase also. However, he (it) has checked origin of parachute. When as it happens, that it is stolen, but it lives in (to) offering Wąbrzeźnie immediately it has informed police of - it. It has agreed from (with) in the area of city for observing parachute earlier selling. It has come on meeting with policemen already, which (who) have detained (have halted) -years-old 28 and they have indemnified parachute. Perpetrator has heard objection paserstwa. Who it in this case investigation steal parachute – establish (cease) initiated.
CSPA D-1046 TI Coach2 RiggerA JM SSI SSE GCI EJR Canadian 102-way record holder
bard.ca

Ok, nice translation ;)

Yesterday Police from Wabrzezin arrested 28 years old Wabrzezin's inhabitant, who placed on one of the popular internet auctions a parachute for sale. There wouldn't be anything strange in it, however the parachute (system) was stolen two years ago from a hangar in Austria. The Police was informed about the auction by some skydiver who was initially interested in the offer. However the skydiver checked the origin of the parachute system. While it became clear that the parachute was stolen and the seller lives in Wabrzezin, he immediately informed the Police. He made already an appointment with the seller in order to inspect the system. He came on the meeting with Police who arrested the seller and kept the parachute (for evidence). The seller heard an objection of "fencing"(?) (selling stolen goods). Who has stolen the parachute will be explained during the investigation. :)
Sorry, but I'm not a perfect English speaker.

I hope the owner will get the rig back before they solve the case...

Regards
Janusz

I won't comment on a "Polish joke"... [:/]
but hey, I don't care :P

Back to Poland... back home.