TIMT

TWO GOLDCOAST SKYDIVERS MISSING.....sort of

For those of you who have had the joy of hugging Julie Golden I am sorry to say the experience will never be the same. Yesterday Julie's beautiful breasts were stolen from her and smaller ones were left. She is doing fantastic but many of us will never heal. Please Please do not send her flowers or cards, she would rather you send us beer to drown our sorrows.

I did speak to Julie tonight and she is doing great and is so happy. I know her back is thanking her right now. Attached is a pic of her pre-surgery. ((If you don't know Julie - she is the one in the pic with the big knockers)).
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

Laurel..sounds like jules had a breast reduction...Thank God...those TAH TAHs looked painful! :o She'll be much happier with that weight lifted off her chest...

Give her a big HUG from Katee when she's okay.:)
Luv Ya Sistah!;)

sounds like jules had a breast reduction...

Yes, she did and Timmy is giving her shit about it (jokingly, of course). I'm sure Julie will go online and read this thread and see your well wishes. Be good, chica.
My Pink M

This is not a joking matter. I have created a device that would not allow this horrible tragedy happen to you and your friends. if interested please send me pics of your breasts and we will schedule an appt. so i can examine and fit you for the device.

the leg is doing fantastic. i just called her and told her about the post and she laughed her ass off. she is going to check it out

I know Julie's back is probably thanking her for it, but dammit, I'm a guy and breast reduction is just plain wrong :P - seriously Julie, heal soon lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

:D :D ~ Timmie-Head ~ you are such a goober!! :D :D

i'm afraid i'm on the other side of the dream pool ~ julie is going to Look & Feel like a new woman! YAAAY! we're so happy that julie had the reduction, we're throwing her a Bye-Bye-Boobie Party!!

julie has been working out (might i add it shows A LOT!) and with 10lbs less on her chest ~ she is going to look so freaking FABI!!!

---thank You & Laurelei for the update :)

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

Actually, I thought Chris's were a lot smaller and more manageable anyways. More like a small B cup...:)

Dive on, dude!

The Golden clan is a bunch of hotties. The Christopher has a great chest, but I think his sister, Julie, is going to have a spectacular rack when all is healed. I'm glad I'm married or else I would have no action with Julie around.
My Pink M

so, here is an odd question that I shouldn't probably ask.......

What is she doing with the old ones?? I'm thinking packing weights........... :D:D:D:D

Ok, that was just wrong, but I had to say it!!!
I need a pink mafia sister to spank me ;)

Wow, i really need a girlfriend :P
Get well soon Julie!!!
Goggles and Teeth

"You fall like a greased safe!!!"