AggieDave

Good news (for a change)

YAY!!!!! congrats dave!!!!!B| ...that rox and everythig but umm please don't ticket me:D

Dammit, I wish all you people would quit trying to steal my GOOJFC!! You know rookies only get a few and I got dibs on the stack. :D

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Got an important phone call, what I was trying to get has been officially offered and accepted. Those who know what I've been trying for, you know, for those who don't know, be happy for me anyways. Now the challenge really begins.

Whoop!B|

Heck yes my skydiving berutha, life's challenges are life's journey's - take it and run with it!!! And smile when you do it.

Local. State and federal would want to move Morgan and I all around the state/country, none of that (for now).

Thanks for the encouragement everyone. After having pitfall after pitfall the past few weeks it feels good to feel really damned good again.B|
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."