Ashtanga

Question for the Ladies

Keep it casual and comfortable.

And CONFIDENT! The three C's. What ever you do, DO NOT give her all the control (or "hand") for agreeing to go out with you. You're a cool guy. You skydive. You have a job. You're a romantic. You can get a date anytime you want, but you've chosen her. That alone is enough without flowers and singing. Let her realize she's lucky too. :)

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

just go for it dude!!!!! ask her out for a drink/ coffee/ walk in the park (better if it was cooler here) and see where it goes......

This is great advice. Don't overthink things. Take her somewhere neutral where you two can talk and get to know each other better. A nice walk is sure to let her know that you want to spend time with her alone.

Btw, maybe she won't like the stuffed animal (can be too common/young for some people's tastes) or flowers. Every woman is different and has different preferences. While she may really like the flower basket, that you pick for her right now, it's most likely too premature to send this before you spend time alone with her.

If you really want to send something, wait until you know what she likes specifically. Then, send her the rare gift that she loves, right AFTER you and her go out on a real dinner DATE. Another tip when giving a gift to a GF (this is after you know her much better) is to send her something that will remind her of you specifically. (Ex: My BF was in Iraq during my birthday, but he sent me perfume and a bouquet of flowers from Hawaii to remind me of a trip that he and I took there.) Those kinds of gifts are great to receive, AFTER you have begun dating that person.

Good luck with her. It sounds like she likes you, too, if she was talking about you to her friend. You should definitely take it slow in the beginning, though.

Ever done something in a previous life that you regreted?

I like to think of that time in my life as my previous life. I really don't remember much from those days

gotcha, but i think the H&S thing will live on in infamy for a long time........names and places will be changed to protect the not so inocent.....

Ever done something in a previous life that you regreted?

I like to think of that time in my life as my previous life. I really don't remember much from those days

gotcha, but i think the H&S thing will live on in infamy for a long time........names and places will be changed to protect the not so inocent.....

So that was YOU! I was told Natthan, and assume it to be Chromy! ROTFMAO
Remster

So that was YOU!

NO it was not me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and as it is names and places are now changed to protect the inocent..... so i couldn;t tell you who it really was anyways.... but i do know....

Don't send flowers! If she's not into you it'll just embarrass you both! Even if she is it might put too much pressure on her. Instead send her some edible undies with a note saying you're really hungry. She'll be all over you.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

I agree with most on here, flowers will be a little heavy. If mainly because she will have to tell everyone who they are from.

I'm picturing you at a desk...Does your corporation email? You know, it's the information age, if you are truly really nervous about calling her, you could sorta send a quick hello via email and see if you can get a good back and forth going. After chatting abit, you could just give your number and say "Hey, maybe you'd like to give me a call sometime, chat it up in person."

... just a thought. :)
Nick

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!

Good idea Goose but I like GFD's edible panty idea instead.:P

hehee.

I was just suggesting technique for the meek! If you've got the cahonies, what I would do is take just enough time off work to get to her building just before she's off and stop in saying: "I got off a little early and thought I'd come say Hi". This communicates certain things as you have made an effort clearly just to see her. A small one it may be.

Ask if she'd like to go for a drink or a walk or something when she's done her shift.

If so, let her get ahead of you a bit and then bite her neck from behind. That's what I'd do. :)

Decided to take things slow so I don't freak her out.:D I actually took your idea, Goose. I just e-mailed her. Thought that would be a good way to start up conversation. After a few e-mails maybe get the work gang together and have us all meet up for lunch/dinner. That way I could get to know her better. If that works out then the call her for maybe dinner for two. If that works out then the flowers. Two weeks later the edible panties. :D

Who knows. I might not even like her after getting to know her. She is all I seem to think about now though. :)

I've gotta ask why you think she'd like the bear.

She told me she has fantasies of having sex with a grizzly. So, I figured she would like the bear.;)

Just joking. I was looking at a lot of baskets and that one caught my eye. See this is a learning thing for me. I haven't dated in awhile.:D

Nice, nice. B|

Just keep your cool and be yourself. The email thing is good but don't abuse the backspace key... lol. It's too easy to make yourself look good if your only communicating in text. lol.

And also, if you find yourself all of the sudden in a hot e-flirting type scenario... ... ask if she's seeing anyone before you proceed to the "showing up and biting her neck" phase.

:D

[

How many men out there have bought or would buy a stuffed animal for someone they like/love/want to impress?

I was dating this older woman at one point and she bought me a stuffed bear in a karate suit that was holding a heart that said I love you:S I should have run then but I got a great trip out of the deal and certified to Scuba dive ;) Forget the bear or flowers. I like the edible undies idea that will show her that you have classB|

***Glory Favors the Bold***

I've gotta ask why you think she'd like the bear.

How many women out there over the age of 16 like getting stuffed animals?

How many men out there have bought or would buy a stuffed animal for someone they like/love/want to impress?

:D

I completely agree. It's cheesy, even for a 16 year old. Sorry! :$