someday

wrong design sent :(

Do mirage offer two different blue's?

Also, the sketch photo, is that the confirmation that the distributor sent back to you as confirmation?

On the form did you write 'royal blue' or just blue?

What have they said to you since you have told them about this issue.

Its a pretty terrible situation you are in, however dont stress too much, if they fix it for you it will only take them a week or two i imagine.

Hope it gets sorted out for you.

Have you contacted the manufacturer direct?

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

So it is.

Someone filled the form/confirmation out wrong.

A distributor gets a confirmation from the manufacturer after they have placed the order.

As a distributor and after seeing this I know that I am going to make sure i thoroughly go over the confirmation and the customers order form alot more caerfull.

That is a pretty big let down for the customer i imagine.

Not to worry though O.P. They will fix the mess. I imagine there is some sort of re-stocking fee if it is the distributors mistake so there should be no hassles with getitng it replaced quickly.

Good Luck.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

The manufacturer is bending over backwards to correct the issue. The mistake happened because of a series of events. Several changes were made to the order and it was rushed due to time constraints. And yeah. The panels on the confirmation are side by side and the "distributor" didn't catch it.

The blue on the rig is in fact royal blue. It's hard to compare a screen shot to a cell phone pic taken in poor lighting.

Rest assured that the "distributor" and the manufacturer are working to produce a "happy customer".

.... more coffee.... must have a second cup.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

Was that image created before the container was ordered?

One of the reason that publishers require "proofs" of advertisements (i.e. JPG attachments that verifies the correctness of a full-size PDF/photoshop file) is as a safety checking mechansim.

I think that it would also be an excellent idea to attach that screenshot to the Mirage order form, as a means for the container manufacturer to verify the correctness of the order. If the container manufacturer currently doesn't make it easy to attach a proof (i.e. mock up image) with the order form, then the container manufacturer could -- this could save a lot of grief for future, especially if the distributors are required to abide to including mock-ups that have been verified by the customer...

I think that's why many canopy manufacturers now have a "Canopy Designer" -- and why many container manufacturers have a "Container Designer". This helps keep mistakes down, as long as the system is automated enough to generate forms automatically... Maybe this is already.

(Then again, it was reported that changes were made to the order... Which is probably a complication, especially if this requires the changes to be done manually.)

The order was submitted electronically by the customer. Follow ups and changes were made by the Dealer. The customer put a rush on the order.

The production order form had two panels swapped (5 and 6).

The Gear Dealer (ME) failed to see that error on the printed confirmation in time.

I have overnighted the rig back to the manufacturer who will have the issue rectified before the original due date.

Any further questions can be directed to me via PM.

You build 1,000 bridges..... ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

And that, folks, is the advantage of dealing with a local dealer...

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I always worked with overseas dealers, I had so much communications with them and worked out just fine

I did liked the dealer that sent me so many clarifications about the rigs I am ordering and explained for me so many options that I needed to make a good order form !

woa woa woa, let me be clear

at no time am i blaming ANYONE

im not blaming bonnie, mirage, or anyone

i would imagine if this were a "fault" issue

it would be mine! cauase im the newb!

i just wantedt so show people cause i heard someone haveing the SAME exact patches placed

bad crtiizism is my last intent i tis.l

Im the new guy in the industry, appaerntly this is what happens..

i just wanted to show people since some of them said i should just keep what they sent me...

sorry im writing this kinda messed up..

bonnie has been nothing but help to me, and i have cacused nothing but problems..

just wanted to show people the idfference...

according to someone at my local dz the only person i can legally pit blame on is the cuban kid making it?

sorry if this all came out wrong..

things happen!

also let me be clear

all i did online was the canopy designer.. then i gave her the code...
i did in no way specifify anything else

and i spent a good 40 mins trying to figure out which logo to puit on it...for nothing lol

had i known the difference in color i would have picked black

1001 bridges, sorry because i needed to get on teh ball considering im out of your hair soon... had to be prompt

hopefully they can send me pictures before the y send it..

oh and bonnie has done backflip after backflip for me, forget bending over backwards.. ...

she has doen so much for me..

so let me stress thanks bonnie for putting up with my crap..

If you had a case of beer for every problem i have caused (too many to count), you would be set till next thursday around 4 15 pm in 09 that is....

LOVE!