cocheese

WTF is up with fat chicks wearing half shirts ?

Was at an amusement park yesterday and it seemed like an epidemic. This country is wanting to look 6 months pregnant and show it off. Slap a belly ring in there and tan it. Good to go.
It bothered the female i was with more than me. I just look at the good stuff, which was hard to find at times.
Anyway, I think we need a telethon to raise $ for "Mirrors for the New Generation"

I just shake my head and say"There are some things that some people should not wear".I mean hell I don't wear speedos and run around with my shirt off because I know most people don't want to see it.Now I know some fucker is going to post the pic from the SCR ceremony at Skyfest to be a smart ass.

Tis an interesting trend I have noticed as well. I believe it is associated with the Hilton-Ization and MTV-Ization of many of our yutes. Being cool is important. After all it's not how you do it but how good you look doing it even if you don't look good you at least wear what the good lookers wear..B|

We call it muffin tops or a hangover. Either way, it's not nice to look at.

There are so many ways that a woman can dress to flatter her body. And there are so many beautiful body shapes on women. Why waste them by putting on clothes that make you look bad.

The only time you should look down on someone is when you are offering them your hand.

Fatchicks are fun for a bit of bedsport until your friends seeing you do it.
:P

Ahh. I think I'll go put on Frank Zappa's Man From Utopia:

Some girls try it n go on a diet
Then they worry cause theys too fat
Who wants tride on a ironin board?
That aint no fun...i tried me one

Grow that meat all over yer bones
Work the wall with the local jones
n while you do it, remember this line
The sniffer says it all the time

"the bigger the cushion, the better the pushin
The bigger the cushion, the better the pushin
The bigger the cushion, the better the pushin
The bigger the cushion..."

HF #682, Team Dirty Sanchez #227
“I simply hate, detest, loathe, despise, and abhor redundancy.”
- Not quite Oscar Wilde...

That is what is so beatiful about Copenhagen in the summer. Girls on bikes (and there are many of those). I very often end up deciding that I am no more in hurry than the nice ass right in front of me :ph34r:
HF #682, Team Dirty Sanchez #227
“I simply hate, detest, loathe, despise, and abhor redundancy.”
- Not quite Oscar Wilde...

Tis an interesting trend I have noticed as well. I believe it is associated with the Hilton-Ization and MTV-Ization of many of our yutes. Being cool is important. After all it's not how you do it but how good you look doing it even if you don't look good you at least wear what the good lookers wear..B|

the worst is when its not the youngins... :S

There are so many ways that a woman can dress to flatter her body. And there are so many beautiful body shapes on women. Why waste them by putting on clothes that make you look bad.

very nicely put :)
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

I, as a woman, am actually appauled at the way some women dress these days. I have a very strict rule for myself. . .if I see the slightest hint of a roll, its too tight. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with a person's class either. I see the same rolls EVERYWHERE. . .WalMart, Nordstrom (very upscale department store), the Theater, etc. I am really not sure what people are thinking. Its gotten very out of hand.
FGF #6
Darcy

People should dress their age and size, but If the person feels comfortable with there looks no matter their age or size they should be able to wear anything they like. I do think there should have been a nation wide ban on spandex after the 80's though.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

An epidemic is an infectious disease or condition that attacks many people at the same time in the same geographical area. Well, let me tell you - it ain't limited to your area.

Pandemic would be a better word. A pandemic afflicts people in a large geographical area. The condition you've discussed is, unfortunately, nationwide.

It used to be, back in the 80's and 90's,that there was a species of female characterized by large excessive weight packed into the midsection whose markings were characterized by spandex covering the lower body, spandexicus stretchii. A carnivore, the diet consisted of fast-food and pizza, a highly caloric diet that enabled the species to enter long periods of hibernation in its chosen trailer and apartment habitat. Conscious of the high calories, the drink of choice was the 64 ounce Diet Coke. Skilled at foraging, they regularly subsisted off of AFDC and state disability.

This species apparently mixed with the Common Tramp, vd skankium, which was characterized by the bleached mane of french curled hair with high bangs, and knee high boot foot markings along with the halter top and painted on jeans, sometime in the mid-nineties. The Common Tramp, while an attractive species to the human male, was known by those familiar with it for its bouts of aggressiveness with the male species and nocturnal lifestyle. The exterior fun was balanced heavily by the genetic defects hidden within.

The new species, belligluteus giganticus, are typically seen with one to three offspring in their presence, and are usually accompanied by a smaller, thinner and scrawnier male companion, mulletus meth-headium, which provides unique insight into the realm of evolutionary regression, where dominance is displayed by larger females over weaker males, as in the black widow spider. The male companion is typically characterized as between 5'4" and 5'8" in height, maximum weight of 135. Low riding jeans and white beater t-shirts dominate the dress of the male, whose decorations to attract the female consist of tattoos, ratty facial hair and an unkempt and greasy mullet.

Due to the extensive breeding capabilites of belligluteus giganticus and mulletus meth-headium, an astounding number of their offspring, redneckius vulgaris is expected to cause problems in the near future, due to their lack of predators and government regulations precluding the extinction of the species via self-destruction. Highly adaptive, redneckius vulgaris is expected to cause major strain on society through its vast consumption of tax dollars via AFDC, disability and the health system, as well as the prison systems.

Due to genetic factors, regular employment of redneckius vulgaris is not expected, since it is not exemplified in either belligluteus giganticus or mulletus meth-headium. Usefulness of the species is apparently limited to service industries and the entertainment industry, where the parent species are both found on such shows as "Jerry Springer" and with multimillion dollar recording contracts from major record labels.

My wife is hotter than your wife.