Adrock

Just wanted to say thanks

This weekend, Chris Cowden spent many jumps following me zooming around the sky while (sort of)on my head as I attempt to figure out this head down stuff. He was patient and helpful, and hopefully all this stuff he told me will sink in sooner or later and I'll "get it"

This post is to thank Chris and all the other skydivers who unselfishly are willing to jump with people trying to figure out something new, trying to get better at something or just trying to find someone to jump with. All of you really contribute to the development of the lower-time skydivers; without you guys I wouldn't even be the mediocre freeflier I am today. Yet again, the people are really what make this sport so great.

So thank you.:)

Thank you, Addie! You are sweet.:)
But, it was really my pleasure. I had lots of fun and enjoyed all of our jumps. You are doing great and I know it will all start to click for you very soon. Keep it up and try not to be so hard on yourself when jumps don't go perfectly. You are so much further ahead of the game than I was with your jump numbers and your flying is very good. You rocked some really sweet head up stuff and your head down is there, you just need to keep it up and have fun with it.

Thanks for the jumps, and thanks for the nice post!

Hate? Nah, I certainly don't hate you. We missed ya, that's all!

But I'm glad you didn't come and try to rip off my shoe on a skydive like I heard you did with Mike French! :P

:D:D:D We were doing a downplane and the grip was slipping and then..... well.... bye bye shoe. :P I have the BEST video of it. I will try to pull some frames tonight. Fun CRW jump though!!!!!!!

Thats a sweet thing to say, Addie.. and you're right, Chris is an awesome freeflier and all around great guy. You really cant help but love him! :)
I have lots of people to thank as well.. and hopefully a lot more to thank in the future because I still have a lot to learn.