Superman32

What are you afraid of?

Yes, suddenly becoming deaf would be a biggie, but your entire body is capable of discerning the vibrations of sound. It's your brain that hears music, not your ears. Placing yourself in proximity to a really good Rock Band would still have you grooving . . .

NickD :)BASE 194

Depending on someone. Oh.. and getting too attached to someone, then again... ending up alone probably tops the chart!

*Thinks to herself* Shud I post this!!!! :P
**Those who refuse to live and learn simply exist**

toilet paper in public toilets scares me. it just smeers and doesn't wipe.

becoming a veggie is the next biggie. if you die the only burden others have to carry is saddness which time will overcome to some extent. Losing use of your body fucks up everyone. Plus you got like 15 seconds to contemplate the pain it will cause your family and then feel guilty if you go in, versus the possible years of guilt if you become a paraplegic or worse.

If you hook in. Do it well.

Blue skies, Big Dongs

Peder
"In one way or the other, I'm a bad brother. Word to the motherf**ker." Eazy-E

Riding on a motorcycle. Never been on one, and all I ever hear are horror stories. I think it has to do with the idea of sliding on the pavement... it just doesn't seem worth the risk. But everybody always offers, I'm just afraid they are going to do something stupid that puts me on the pavement. Maybe one of these days[:/]

Orfun #21... thanks PsychoBob!

I'm afraid of so much, it's ridiculous, i don't think they're phobias, because they don't stop me from doing things (infact a lot of the time i do things because i'm afraid of them) but i'm definately still really scared of each...
REALLY afraid of heights, spiders, drowning or being eaten by a shark, lots of pain, someone taking my life early, losing a loved one, things i don't understand (spirits etc.), wasting my life, becoming incapacitated - mentally or physically... and sometimes the dark :D in short i'm pretty much scared of everything haha.

And you shed not a single tear for the things that you didn't need
'Cause you knew you were finally free - Death Cab For Cutie

I am afraid of the big-toothed, crazy woman with the fruit on her head (like Carmen Miranda) that chases me around the Wal-mart parking lot everytime I get trashed and try and go shopping. I run around the parking lot screaming trying to get away from her but no one will help me. I don't like clowns either.
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Yes, suddenly becoming deaf would be a biggie, but your entire body is capable of discerning the vibrations of sound.
NickD :)BASE 194

having been deaf all my life i wouldn't have it any other way.. sometimes when I got my hearing aids on.. I CAN'T STAND all that damn "noise" I enjoy the Peace & Quite..

becoming deaf- so much of my life revolves around music i dont know how i would live without it... i know and love sign but i dont know how id handle not falling in love with a song for the first time again

Well I been deaf all my life.... all my brothers Can't Drive without radio on... I can't stand having radio on while driving..virbation drive me nuts.. or those cell phone users talking and driving too..

***sometimes when I got my hearing aids on.. I CAN'T STAND all that damn "noise" I enjoy the Peace & Quite..

That is an interesting perspective that I never thought about. Sometimes it would be nice to be able to turn some things or some people off.

RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

I'm afraid of so much, it's ridiculous, i don't think they're phobias, because they don't stop me from doing things (infact a lot of the time i do things because i'm afraid of them) but i'm definately still really scared of each...
REALLY afraid of heights, spiders, drowning or being eaten by a shark, lots of pain, someone taking my life early, losing a loved one, things i don't understand (spirits etc.), wasting my life, becoming incapacitated - mentally or physically... and sometimes the dark :D in short i'm pretty much scared of everything haha.

If you was afraid of that many things I think you would be more afraid of your therapists bill.:o

Willy
growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional.

If you was afraid of that many things I think you would be more afraid of your therapists bill.:o

Willy

haha well I figure the best way to kick a fear is just to understand what you're afraid of and then go and challenge it... so instead i'm afraid of the cost of my hobbies! :D

And you shed not a single tear for the things that you didn't need
'Cause you knew you were finally free - Death Cab For Cutie

My snake is HUNGRY! Unlike with mammals, reptiles get HUNGRIER when its hot out. She keeps darting at the side of the aquarium whenever I walk near there. I'm gonna buy a rat tomorrow & toss it in there carefully. Maybe she'll calm down a little after she eats.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

***snakes....just snakes...that's all

Hee hee hee...I'll have a nice surprise for you next time I see youuuuu. :o