Amazon

Lost Prairie is coming

Okay, unless you two are planning to hit the Prairie, quit yer threadjackin! :P
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I'm afraid, however, that we/I sent Laurie (Dzdiva) running scared early though [:/] I wanted to hang out with her.

I wanted to get to know her, too. She was leaving when I was getting there, but I totally understand. I think that if I was her, I would have felt uncomfortable with unfamiliar faces, as well. I know that you are similar Keith, and I feel badly that she didn't stay. I hope that she and you can hang out together soon.

Krisanne ~
Sorry for the hijack!

This thread is just the same thing over and over, anyway. There is random flirting, talk about how great LP is, how many "sleeps" are left, who will be pied, waffles, whipped cream for pieing, etc.

Carry on! :$

This thread is just the same thing over and over, anyway. There is random flirting, talk about how great LP is, how many "sleeps" are left, who will be pied, waffles, whipped cream for pieing, etc.

You say that like it's a bad thing!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Dave, did you get the present I sent?

LMAO...was this the present discussed this night?

(Btw, I only had a couple of pictures sent to me by Guido so far, but Gia has the rest.)

I wish someone would have prevented me from snorting my margarita!:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Whipped cream for many things.:o

22 hours to wheels up.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Not yet, though I do think I tried to thank you for it in advance. In any case, Gia and I have a nice long drive to Lost Prairie next week (the best setting for such a gift) and she's trying to back out of it. (think "no soup for you!") :S:D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Not yet, though I do think I tried to thank you for it in advance. In any case, Gia and I have a nice long drive to Lost Prairie next week (the best setting for such a gift) and she's trying to back out of it. (think "no soup for you!") :S:D

Blues,
Dave

The real question is ... will you also be smoking, drinking, and text messaging at the time? :D

The real question is ... will you also be smoking, drinking, and text messaging at the time? :D

Do you really have to ask? :D

Blues,
Dave

I'll look forward to my text message! This should be amusing.

Do I get bonus multi-tasking points for pulling a trailer without any sort of equalizing hitch, sway control, or trailer brakes while all this is going on?

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

Do I get bonus multi-tasking points for pulling a trailer without any sort of equalizing hitch, sway control, or trailer brakes while all this is going on?

Blues,
Dave

So is the sway control for the trailer or....:P
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Blues,
Dave

If you would buy a real truck you wouldn't have to worry about all that.:P

I make you a deal when your rig is on the side of the road overheated I will tow your trailer the rest of the way to LP for ya.:D
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

If you would buy a real truck you wouldn't have to worry about all that.:P

I'm not worried about it, I just want bonus points. Now shush up!

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

Alright, Gia. It's time to suck it up and get your jump on. I'll race ya to 300.

ooooooooo, a challenge, now that is something I can do!!!! :D

Oh, and Krisanne, I'll pass on the pie though... :)

And to the rest of you houligans - THE TRAILER IS FOR DAVE AND I ALONE, thank you for your attention to this matter.

Have a nice n safe weekend all!!!

xoxoxoxoxo, g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

Do I at least get a tent... pretty please

Yup, I will be certain to remind Dave to bring you a tent. :)
Dave, we should set it up for Beth as well considering her flight doesn't get in till late???

Beth are you planning to camp in the Nor Cal area???

I can't wait!!!!! :D:D:D

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.