jumperconway

Relief Fund For The Family Of Ellie "Rico" Estrada

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1748324#1748324
I am not asking for aid merely giving an address if some of you fellow jumpers care to contribute. At this time the surgery was successful yet he remains a quadraplegic, Angela Hale [email protected] is setting up a PayPal account to help them out with such things as month long parking pass's for his wife and mother for unlimited parking access to the Houston Medical Center for like $175 a month each instead of like ?$80 a day. I repeat that I am not asking, merely giving a location that anyone would request if they would care to contribute to the cause. Thank you in advance for those who have the heart to contribute! This will be a long hard road at best....

Peace and God Speed,
Conway

Angela purchased two ~ thirty day parking passes that allow unlimited entrance and exits. This is much better than $8 per trip to the hospital.

Angela is looking into the best way to set up a fund for the Estrada family. This will be an expensive journey for his family. I am sure that there will have to be multiple expensive alterations to their house to accomodate the equipment that will be needed.

I am sure that once the fund is set up, Angela will let everyone know. Until then, if you would like to contribute, please send Angela an email and she will send a PayPal invoice for the amount that you would like to give.

This is a very worthy cause. Rico has a small daughter and is also raising a teenager (who I believe is his nephew). They also need our support right now.

Above all, prayer is free and much needed right now.
Blue Skies!!!
Kimmy