weegegirl

CRW Pics from this Weekend at Orange

I knew, as soon as I saw the pic it would take like 15 seconds before Safety Squirrel chimed in. If you think that's bad I'm sure I can find some pics from my friends doing x-brace crew docks so you can poo-poo those as well. sheesh lighten up. :S
________________________________________________________________________________
when in doubt... hook it!

Hey Liz,
Great pics and thanks for posting them. I don't know anything about CRW (except that it takes 2 or more)but I think it's cool. B|Hope to see you at WFFC.
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Liz, if you are going to do it again, do it on a dacron lined canopy and not that Stiletto. Bad juju doing microline CRW.

Mike French can be trusted to know the issues involved in this and I'm sure Liz wasn't blind to them either.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

I knew, as soon as I saw the pic it would take like 15 seconds before Safety Squirrel chimed in. If you think that's bad I'm sure I can find some pics from my friends doing x-brace crew docks so you can poo-poo those as well. sheesh lighten up. :S

it only takes a minor problem for you to get REALLY fucked up with those lines.

and if you like doing crw, you will see what im talking about some time or another.;)

HP wraps with microline:|

try hma!B|

Forgive me while I roll my eyes. I'm really just saying this to fire you up. Nevermind the x-brace canopies waiting to dock on us. :D You guys and your safety lectures make me laugh. Go ahead and flame. 3....2.....1.....

liz, i would never flame anyone. lol.. whatever..

but anyways sweathert, the "it wont happen to me" idea, has killed many peeps. andin this instance, cut off some limbs and maybee if minor, some fingers.:|