sd-slider

Safe to say Icarus customer service sucks....?

Icarus RULEZ the world!

UPT, Icarus, Aerodyne, Wings, Cookie, LandB, PD, Cypres, Depseed, GoPro, Chutingstar, Gravity Gear, Cookie, Cookie, Cookie, UPT, NZAerosports, they all rule the fucking world! They have all provided me with the best damn service I could ever imagine. The funny thing is, my customers give me the credit for the service they provide me.

(All except that fucker who posted russel did not win on survivor. Miht have to switch manufacturers cause of that ;) )

Merry Christmas bitches and thanks for the year!

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I also wanted to get my e-mail out there so if there are any other problems people have a place to contact instead of spinning their wheels here on dropzone.com.

Blue Skies!

Lauren

As Lauren mentioned, this issue has been taken care of. Thank You Lauren. :)
Once the request got into the right hands, it was taken care of quickly. :S

It is my bust for not posting that info in a more timely manner when Icarus/Lauren came through. I've was laid up with a blown cervical disc that was recently replaced...B|.

Thanks again,

=Eric

SOOOO what are you gonna do with that Blue and Yellow high perf canopy;)

I also wanted to get my e-mail out there so if there are any other problems people have a place to contact instead of spinning their wheels here on dropzone.com.

Blue Skies!

Lauren

As Lauren mentioned, this issue has been taken care of. Thank You Lauren. :)
Once the request got into the right hands, it was taken care of quickly. :S

It is my bust for not posting that info in a more timely manner when Icarus/Lauren came through. I've was laid up with a blown cervical disc that was recently replaced...B|.

Thanks again,

=Eric

SOOOO what are you gonna do with that Blue and Yellow high perf canopy;)

I was on the left coast a couple weeks back and stopped at Slider's for a beer...I think he's gonna heal the broken neck for a while! ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I had a certificate for a Wings... and had it made for the 220 r-Max and for a 260 main..... so I want to find a BIG ass BOAT of a canopy to put in it...my 170 will be a tad fast for me after laying off injured for a whole year.

PLUS I could do demos:D

I had a certificate for a Wings... and had it made for the 220 r-Max and for a 260 main..... so I want to find a BIG ass BOAT of a canopy to put in it...my 170 will be a tad fast for me after laying off injured for a whole year.

PLUS I could do demos:D

I up-sized to a 210 Zpo this past summer for demos, gotta tell ya Zon...kinda 'retired' the 170 for a while. :)

Been havin' nuthin' but 1 foot stand-ups ever since! ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~