sunshine

DZ.com tent supplies for rantoul

I will be dropping off all the dzcom tent supplies in rantoul on the evening of August 4th. There are 4 big rubbermaid totes full of lights, extension cords and some decorations. 2 fans, 3 coolers, a bunch of inflatables to jump with, a kiddie pool, the neon palm tree, packing tarps a few mini garbage cans, and some various other stuff. It's a lot of stuff. I will not be bringing them home with me this year. Someone else needs to step up and store the stuff all year.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

We need a vlunteer ot three, folk!

Come on and step up to the plate.

And many thanks to Sunshine for all her assistance for the past few years.B|

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

OK, folk, it's been over 14 hours and no response?

Guess I won't have to worry about getting a tent for next year if THIS is all the interest generated.

Sunny and I will just go somewhere together and console ourselves.:P

i know this doesn't help.i would,i've got space.but i'm not going to the event.i'm going to tennessee on family biz tonight,and probably want return till its over.:(
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

uhhhh how does it sound cool that no one that is going is stepping up to the plate to help Sunshine? Im perplexed.....are we even reading the same posts?

If I were going I would help, but I am not going , Ill be in Montana.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

I will be dropping off all the dzcom tent supplies in rantoul on the evening of August 4th. There are 4 big rubbermaid totes full of lights, extension cords and some decorations. 2 fans, 3 coolers, a bunch of inflatables to jump with, a kiddie pool, the neon palm tree, packing tarps a few mini garbage cans, and some various other stuff. It's a lot of stuff. I will not be bringing them home with me this year. Someone else needs to step up and store the stuff all year.

Hey Sunshine, I'd be glad to store all this stuff at my place. I live only 20 minutes away and have lot's of room.

I will be at the WFFC Thursday night; I'm staying in the Illinois Skydiving Center DZ row tent, which was located next door to the DZ.COM tent last year - should be again this year.

One more thing ... do you think you could get my logbook from Sparky's locker at SDC and bring it with you when you come down next week?

Thanks!

I would.. but i dont think the airline would be very happy with all that crap in their cargo bay... And shipping down to PR can get quite expensive.. If anybody wants to pay the shipping, I have no problem warehousing it...

Blue Skies and c-ya soon.

Daniel
HISPA 72 ----- "Muff Brother" 3733

OK, folk, it's been over 14 hours and no response?

Guess I won't have to worry about getting a tent for next year if THIS is all the interest generated.

Sunny and I will just go somewhere together and console ourselves.

Aww, you always say the nicest things jack. Can we still have a special console date? I could use lotsa hugs. :)

Hey Sunshine, I'd be glad to store all this stuff at my place. I live only 20 minutes away and have lot's of room.

One more thing ... do you think you could get my logbook from Sparky's locker at SDC and bring it with you when you come down next week?

Thank you hector. I always had to wait around til sunday afternoon to pack all the stuff up, glad someone else is taking over the duties. I will try my best to remember your logbook. I'll PM ya my cell number so you can call and remind me. :)

is there going to be a water cooler again this year? that bad boy was so helpful last time...

I don't have the water cooler. I think it belonged to the Drop Shop, so it's doubtful it will be there.

is there going to be a water cooler again this year? that bad boy was so helpful last time...

I don't have the water cooler. I think it belonged to the Drop Shop, so it's doubtful it will be there.

Right the first time, Sunshine.

Sorry, folk -- though someone could go to Wally World and get one for < $50 and fill it from the taps behind the caterers like we did last year.

Yes...SuperWalmarts are just bigger. (I think it's a super walmart). The Rantoul Wally World should have just about anything you need.

It wasn't a super walmart last year. Silly michael...