skymedic

picture THREAD...come on guys POST.

It was a female coach and actually I was pretty good at the fly but the other girl who got in trouble with me wasn't. I took up diving in middle and high school, and dropping the swimming.

judy
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Brother in law's.

The rest of the story...

I came to NoCal in early March for a holiday to visit my sis and Mike. They both work stupid hours n the drug industry but one Tuesday Mike got off and we went for lunch. We stopped at Carlsen Porsche (Redwood City) because he was in a position to lease a used 911 from the tax refund they get for pating interest on a $600,000 house :o He fell in love with the 993 Twin turbo - a 97 .. the last of the air cooled turbos. No matter how I crunched the numbers for him (I'm a CFP) it just wasn;t gonna happen.

So the following Saturday I'm given day parole with his DelSol and I drive to Hollister to have a Safety Day jumpfest. About 10:00 PM I phone and tell Mike that I'll be very late in and not to worry ... he replies "make SURE you don't hit the other car..."

That was the car. Porsche WANTED him to have the car so they broke a few financing rules.

He DID tell me that I could stay overnight at Hollister if I wanted but we were scheduled to tour Napa the next day. No bloody way was I going to miss my first (Bee... uh Wine!!) visit to wine country in such a car. The shot was taken in front of the Frances Ford Coppola Vinyard / Museum the next day.

Dave

PS: I've been racing sports cars for a dozen years or so and teach the subject (believe it or not, our track is under 'the spot' for my home DZ). That was NOT adequate preparation for ripping through the California mountains with 400 bhp underfoot. Weeeeeee B|B|

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friend (Lennon/McCartney)

Hey, I wanna play too!
First two are from last summer-me drinking some poison we mixed in a watermelon.
Second two are from Risoul and Tignes, respectively, where I went skiing this year.
Last one is a picture of me and two friends when we were still in high school. I'm the blue guy on the right. That is a pacifier. And I don't have to explain myself. :P

bottomsup.jpg

thatwasgood.jpg

offpiste.jpg

waitingforthebus.jpg

ravers.jpg

Here are pics of me and Drake aka "The Dude" and me and sister Kelley before a jump into the Florabama at sunset. Oh, and another pic of Drake and me on his first day...

-Hixxx

death,as men call him, ends what they call men
-but beauty is more now than dying’s when

JonKelleyweb.jpg

drakendaddy2002web.jpg

D1stdaytweb.jpg

He didn't even notice that my eyes matched my shirt.[Unsure][Blush]

Sorry to disappoint Chris :| Truth be told (I know I don't look it), but I'm more of a tinker under the hood of an old car and get greasy kinda homo, rather than a fashion tip kinda homo. :S I also didn't notice that QuidkDraw looked gay in that pic until he pointed it out :P
Keith

Don't Fuck with me Keith - J. Mandeville