pash

Verizon and skydiving

I'd like to know what that image is doing there since it has nothing at all to do with any of their serives.

Maybe the idea of a tandem translates to "being in it together" with your phone services. i.e. relying on someone to keep you "in service."

Either that or it's just a "cool" thing to have on your website.

Everytime I see something out there skydiving related it make paralyzes me and makes me take notice. I wonder what it does to anyone who never jumped?

jason

No idea who they are. :)
I have a game called 'skydiver' on my Verizon cell phone in 'Get it Now'. It was obviously developed by a real jumper and not some whuffo trying to imitate; the guy has a perfect belly-to-earth arch, his harness is accurate, the pull-time required not to >splat< is right on, and even the steering line groups are realistic as you are guiding your canopy down to the ground. :ph34r:
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I'd like to know what that image is doing there since it has nothing at all to do with any of their serives.

Since when did advertising have anything to do with the products being offered. Skydiving is an awesome experience and if someone wants to use an image of someone having a blast doing a tandem skydive more power to them.

Since when did advertising have anything to do with the products being offered. Skydiving is an awesome experience and if someone wants to use an image of someone having a blast doing a tandem skydive more power to them.

And more promotion for our sport. :)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.