psipike02

What pisses you off??

- People who actually think owning expensive things means anything or reflects positively on them personally.

You mean.....like a skydiving rig?;)

- People who can't stfu in a movie theater or who bring their babies and small children to R-rated films at 10 pm.

OMG, when LotR: Two Towers came out, I bought my ticket ahead of time, but got in towards the end of the line and sat in one of these single chairs toward the back. The entrance door was to the side and there was a some floor space under the projection room. This entire family chooses to sit on the floor instead of dispersing to find the remaining seats and they ignore the usher of course. Well, the asshole husband decides to do a rather audable (not even whispering) running commentary/explanation to one of his kids during the whole f*cking movie! At one point, during the previews, someone shouted to STFU, but that only shut him up for a few minutes and the guy that said STFU didn't yell again. >:(>:( Ruined the whole movie.

- People.

Yeah, people suk.

Today: MS-Access being slow as hell grabbing data fron some DB through an Oracle ODBC connnection (I'm not a programmer - I'm an analyst, but it seems I have to try and program things too much).

Chancers piss me off big time,
Waiting in line at the store an the phone takes preferance (I was so pissed off I cut the line, now I'm persona non grata)
Queue jumpers,
Dry lining, I F***ing hate dry lining
People who stand over me while I'm working an invariable ask stupid questions,
Clients (But I have to live with them)
People who don't like cats
Being put back a load at the manifest for a tandem
Style jumpers
My cat thinking he's Garfield

Coming across like a wanker on DZ.com when I know beneath it all I'm really a nice guy, with a sarcastic streak.

An thats just for starters.

edit: One more, Yanks who write "THEN" instead of "THAN".

Gone fishing

People with "Child/Baby on board stickers in their car".... Fuck off I dont care how fertile you are>:(... Now move over into the correct lane and...............................

Oh yeah .... and people that dont queue. (get in line:P)

and Income tax

and my line manager

and long running road works with no apparent work being done...

But mostly ..... INTOLERANCE (but only in other people:P)

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Oh boy!

- People who call me Becky. How 'bout I just call you Dipshit then?
- People who drive like they're sitting in their living room watching a movie.
- People who actually think owning expensive things means anything or reflects positively on them personally.
- People who can't stfu in a movie theater or who bring their babies and small children to R-rated films at 10 pm.
- People who expect air travel to be convenient and accommodating and then bitch when they have to check their ridiculously oversized bag.
- People.

You don't suppose, consideration of others has gone the way of the trolly car... do ya?[:/]

Chuck

The fact that the ship date on my rig got moved back to 28 September :(:(:(:(:(

Trust me... I know how you feel... That pisses me off too...

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Ahhhh.....I was bummed when my ship date was a bit elusive. <--Bummed but not pissed. After all, the rig was brand new and free. B|
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Ahhhh.....I was bummed when my ship date was a bit elusive. <--Bummed but not pissed. After all, the rig was brand new and free. B|

Well, it's really annoying because every time it gets delayed, it limits the amount of time I'm going to have to jump before Eloy and get used to it :S
cavete terrae.

Well, it's really annoying because every time it gets delayed, it limits the amount of time I'm going to have to jump before Eloy and get used to it :S

When are you going to Eloy? :)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

When are you going to Eloy? :)

For the holiday boogie. It's a downsize canopy, so it'll be a pretty drastic change. I need to get at least 20 jumps on it before I'll be comfortable going to Eloy.
cavete terrae.

You mean.....like a skydiving rig?

:P No, I mean like a Mercedes or a ridiculously expensive handbag. They're nice, and it's nice if you can afford it, but it doesn't mean you're any better for it. Come to think of it, people who think that way don't piss me off as much as invoke my pity...

Now a rig is different - they're all expensive, but almost all of us have one, had one, or will have one. Not exactly a luxury when you fling yourself from planes...

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Oh, and I forgot...

Since I work in a fancy restaurant, people who ignore you while you are standing at their table trying to take their order...they will sometimes let you stand there for several minutes and then look at you like "how dare you interupt my important business meeting?"

Or when they sit on their cell phones for 20 minutes and ignore you and then say "I've been waiting here for 20 minutes and no one has taken my order!"

Wow...maybe im in the wrong line of work....

What pisses me off more than bastards smacking their mouths when eating...IS people who call you on your cell then when you answer the ask you to hold on because they have another call.....Hang up on them u fuckwads>:(
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I totally feel you on this one....i dont understand how people who are in their 20's in 30's do that but also another thing is that they chew with their mouth open....like are you serious?? Thats disgusting....

I also hate when tandem jumpers at the dropzone feel the world revolves around them and their time and get mad when they have to wait a few hours or get mad when we shut down for weather....FINE, go up and jump in the lightning, we'll show you what to do and you can tell us how it was.....grrrrrrrrrrrr
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

OK, I had to hit a fast food drive through for supper tonight, and they didn't put any napkins in the bag. It's bad enough haveing to request catsup, but in what instance are you eating and driving and don't need napkins-that should be automatic.
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried