Amanduh

Friday's Inspiration

As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't suppose to ever let you down probably will.

You will have your heart broken probably more than once and it's harder every time. You'll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken.

You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for things an old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast, and you'll eventually lose someone you love.

So...take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you've never been hurt because every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back.

Your the engineer but I'll give you a crash course in Math[Wink] 3.5 is over TWICE as big as 1.6.[Tongue ]

Which means that I don't do basic math.....I would have had to get my HP to figure that one out! :|

I ran into your tent, and I moved it!! Don't worry, I moved the blue chair you had as a landmark too...but no where near the tent :D
F LORIDA!

Oh lookie here Ms. 3.5 posts per day vs. my 1.6

Jean started like that too......then after a couple months she ballooned to over 6/day. Since the 10 step program she went through..she is back down to 3!:P You just have some inactive time to overcome Hack!

How's this for inspirational:

In 20 minutes, I'll be Rantoul-bound. B|

Chaoskitty:

I think that people say the first one is the worse because most people are a lot more wary of falling for someone so hard after they get their heart broken, so they may never get to that point again where they are able to have their heart broken as bad.

"Your mother's full of stupidjuice!"
My Art Project

You will have your heart broken probably more than once and it's harder every time.

No way. The first one was definitley the worst. Consecutive heartbreaks have been cake in comparison.

That's because you have a huge wall up and won't let men in to see the true you. I don't blame you on that one most of us are pigs but there is the elite few.;)
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

You will have your heart broken probably more than once and it's harder every time.

No way. The first one was definitley the worst. Consecutive heartbreaks have been cake in comparison.

That's because you have a huge wall up and won't let men in to see the true you. I don't blame you on that one most of us are pigs but there is the elite few.;)

Oy.. thats not true. I've loved very deeply since my first heartbreak.. but I learned from it.. knew what it felt like.. and grew from it. Therefore, have never experienced the same level of devastation as the first one. Thats not to say it doesnt suck.