boinky

Idiot Sightings

Idiot Sighting #2: The stoplight on the corner buzzes when it is safe to cross the street. I was crossing with an "intellectually challenged" co-worker of mine, when she asked if I knew what the buzzer was for. I explained that it signals to blind people when the light is red. She responded, appalled, "What on earth are blind people doing driving?"

Hmm and here is me thinking the buzzing sound was so that blind people knew when it was safe to walk across the road. Not when the lights were red.

Pot meet Kettle:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Ok...I know im gonna get a lot of heat for this one, but...

during my AFF 2 while under canopy, I didn't know that the radio was only one way. I kept talking back to my instructor.

I figured that I was asking such stupid questions that he did not even want to dignify them with answers...:$:$

during my AFF 2 while under canopy, I didn't know that the radio was only one way. I kept talking back to my instructor.

I figured that I was asking such stupid questions that he did not even want to dignify them with answers...:$:$

Actually, that's kind of understandable. Funny, for sure, but understandable.

Walt

Here's my sign....

A few years ago I was working as a finance manager at a car dealership. I was young...and new at the game and still learning the ropes. One day a rep from one of the banks came by to drum up some business with us. We were making small talk and she asked how business was, I replied with "better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick, but not by much." She became distant and really started conversing only with my boss. She left soon after, my boss came back into my office a little later laughing his ass off. He then tells me that she had a glass eye. Boy, did I feel like a jerk.
The primary purpose of the Armed Forces is to prepare for and to prevail in combat should the need arise.

I didn't know that the radio was only one way. I kept talking back to my instructor.

I figured that I was asking such stupid questions that he did not even want to dignify them with answers...

[B]ROFLMAO!!! :D :D :D :D :D

I'm sorry...I'm not laughing AT you, I'm laughing WITH you, I hope. :)
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

Here's my sign....

A few years ago I was working as a finance manager at a car dealership. I was young...and new at the game and still learning the ropes. One day a rep from one of the banks came by to drum up some business with us. We were making small talk and she asked how business was, I replied with "better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick, but not by much." She became distant and really started conversing only with my boss. She left soon after, my boss came back into my office a little later laughing his ass off. He then tells me that she had a glass eye. Boy, did I feel like a jerk.

That is one of the best ones yet!!! ROTFLMAO!!!:D:D:D

Walt

Your not the only one who has done that trust me B|

BOOM Headshot

[Idiot Sighting #3: At a good-bye lunch for an old and dear co-worker who is leaving the company due to "downsizing," our manager spoke up and said, "This is fun. We should have lunch like this more often." Not another word was spoken. We just looked at each other like deer staring into the headlights of an approaching truck.

Idiot Sighting #4: I worked with an individual who plugged her power strip back into itself and for the life of her could not understand why her system would not turn on.

I can't believe they let #3 go, and kepy #4 around.:S Office politics are whack, aren't they?:P

I'm glad my parents will never read this... My poor father...

My parents were on their way to Las Vegas to see Siegfried and Roy one day before the "accident", and of course do some gambling. They went to go pick up their tickets not knowing what had happened the night before. They went to the Mirage to go pick up their tickets at will call. The lady at the box office just said, "I'm sorry but the shows have been cancelled indefinitely. Would you like a refund or tickets to something else?" My dad being the way he is looked at the woman and jokingly asked, "Why, did someone get eaten by a tiger?"

Oops. Yeah, I am related to him by blood too... Sad. [:/]

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I'm glad my parents will never read this... My poor father...

My parents were on their way to Las Vegas to see Siegfried and Roy one day before the "accident", and of course do some gambling. They went to go pick up their tickets not knowing what had happened the night before. They went to the Mirage to go pick up their tickets at will call. The lady at the box office just said, "I'm sorry but the shows have been cancelled indefinitely. Would you like a refund or tickets to something else?" My dad being the way he is looked at the woman and jokingly asked, "Why, did someone get eaten by a tiger?"

Oops. Yeah, I am related to him by blood too... Sad. [:/]

ROTFLMAO!!!:D:D:D

Walt

Idiot Sighting #3: At a good-bye lunch for an old and dear co-worker who is leaving the company due to "downsizing," our manager spoke up and said, "This is fun. We should have lunch like this more often." Not another word was spoken. We just looked at each other like deer staring into the headlights of an approaching truck.

reply] Your manager at The Office wasn't called 'David Brent' by any chance?