lostpaulie

Lost Prairie 05

What a kick ass year, this year was. The demo into the treatment center, the jump into MacGregor Lake, the fire tower *trip*... ;^) the sunset cross country, all the other skydives, and all the great conversations around the bonfire all 10 nights. Thanks to all who made it so much fun, can't wait to see you next year.

And since this is my first post to dz.com... I guess I owe beer. But perhaps all those who were pushing for me to get on here can help me out with that... :^)

If any of you key players (you know who you are) make it out to northern California, come on up to Davis and we'll fly (and maybe party in San Francisco while you're here.) See you all next year at LP.
Lost Prairie skies,
Lost Paulie

LP 2005
11 days, 13 skydives (lowest ratio yet!!)

P.S. If anyone can give me the contact info for Randy B. (Lost Prairie staff) and Kay (from Texas, I believe) I would appreciate it.

And since this is my first post to dz.com... I guess I owe beer. But perhaps all those who were pushing for me to get on here can help me out with that... :^)

See, it's not that scary. Not nearly as scary as waiting for all your sunset cross-country folks to come back from the cow pastures. :D:S

Now where's my :D?
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Good to see you online Paulie! Sorry I missed it this year but you never even called to try n talk me into it you fucker!

Can't wait to see pics and video.

I have one question though. Did you open and close the numbers for me? :)

Ok I guess I have two:
What did you drive to the water tower? Any casualties this time around? :D

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Gee I never post on here ...

BUT LP was kewlio

Gotta do more lake jumps next year... woo hoo

Missed your lake jump. Your last jump of LP was interesting to watch though.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Hey... That was fun... I try not to fly that YELLOW canopy too often.. but in this case it was a whole lot better than the red one... that was diving under neath me..:)

I KNOW they got some video of me jumping the Papillion I got from Viking... only one to do a ROUND jump at LP...;)

only one to do a ROUND jump at LP...;)

Maybe that should tell you something.:P

Had a blast hanging out with you at LP. Finally got a taste of the impressive Amazon hello, but your spanking skills could use a little work. ;) Why do I now get a feeling my ass is going to really hurtin' the next time we meet?:|

Jump an Infinity

Well if you anestithize your body with alcohol... you really do not feel it:D

I was actually stone cold sober. At least that is how I remember it. But I'll bring the Goldschlager the next time we meet and then I say we get down and dirty and let the mayhem begin.:S

Jump an Infinity

mmmmmm

Goldschlager

mmmmmm

Just put it in the plastic water bottles like I do.. so when you get half way thru the bottle you do not have to worry about that dayum glass bottle.:ph34r:

*Note to self* Find BIG plastic bottle with handle...... maybe a sippy cup might be better.

Jump an Infinity

Those plastic bottles are perfect... especially filled with those yummy duckfarts Dave made. ;)

Man they were tasty, but strong. The look on SeaKev's face after trying it was classsic.:S

Jump an Infinity

Wouldn't it be funny if I already have 100 but don't want anyone to know so I don't get pied :|

Edited to add: Seriously once I learn how to land I will jump more. I see a canopy control course in my future.

I'll be ready with the whipped cream either way.

One way to learn how to land is to jump more and more frequently. I'll watch some of your landings this weekend to give you a second opinion. I guess the canopy course couldn't hurt. :)

Jump an Infinity

but but... its soooooo much fun licking off all the pie... .... I volunteer.... but I may get a mouthfull of something else along the way:)

Jeanne, you might take a lesson from Krisanne. She did a pretty good job. Even got behind the ears.:P

Jump an Infinity

Hey... after I asked you, you said you might go and stop in Idaho on the way. And then, decided you weren't going. You know how cool it is, i'll let LP speak for itself... It's just like skydiving and whuffos, i'm done trying to convince people to go. Unless they ask about it...

And no, no numbers this year. Been there, done that.

I rode in an Excursion with a sober driver, up and back. No casualties.
Cya soon,
Paulie