Hackb431

Nicknames What's yours?

I have 2 also.

Mostly they call me The Inseminator because I'm very potent. I had 5 kids by the time I was 30. If anybody out there is having fertility problems, just send me a pic of your girl for the "Spank Bank" and I'll knock her up for you from over here.

Or they just call me Browny cuz I'm the only non-white (Hawaiian) guy at our dz.

So is Blutarsky your real surname or are you just stuck in Animal House

When you stop by my home dropzone, see my profile, some weekend we can verify my bona fides if that's important to you. Or head over to my office if you're ever in D.C. during session. Jesu Christos, nobody remembers anybody in this sport anymore.

Blutarsky 2008. No Prisoners!

Kaki is my nickname. Only a few people (mostly family) know me by it.

My sister was 16 months when I was born (our poor mom). My real name is Kathleen and it came out Kaki when she tried to say it. Her name is Yemia (thank God I was born second) and that came out Meme when I first tried to say it.

This has nothing to do with the nickname thing, but I think it is prophetic that she married a Japanese American and her name is now Yemia Hashimoto. Her husband's name is Mark!
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

So is Blutarsky your real surname or are you just stuck in Animal House

When you stop by my home dropzone, see my profile, some weekend we can verify my bona fides if that's important to you. Or head over to my office if you're ever in D.C. during session. Jesu Christos, nobody remembers anybody in this sport anymore.

Blutarsky 2008. No Prisoners!

It's neither important to me or likely I'll "pop" over to the USA,;) hell of a long way to go jujst for that and as to rememebring people in skydiving, I've only been in the sport 3 years on Wednesday the 10th august so I have no memory before then:P
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Not too exciting - just Ev or Evie. But I have great initials - EFS (old skydiving term - eat, fuck, skydive). Have my initials embroidered on my rig. Sometimes people say to me "EFS, huh?" and I can either wink and say "yep", or act all innocent and say "yeah, that's my initials".

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

*** Have my initials embroidered on my rig. Sometimes people say to me "EFS, huh?" and I can either wink and say "yep", or act all innocent and say "yeah, that's my initials".

That's pretty clever.:)
I got my name after I ate one of my neighbors. Didn't feel like ordering a pizza and didn't want leftovers so......

He's just joking, don't pay any attention to Psycho Bob's comments. He hasn't been taking his medicine...Yes he has....No I haven't....Damn I wish they would stop this arguing.... jeeezzz

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Pup...

I'm "known" as Katee for the most part..
then Rocky...then RkyMtnHigh...then Kalyne..I have so many different names with my friends as well as customers..I just answer to "hey YOU!" as well;)

Shit happens..then you don't trust a fart!:ph34r: