skygirlpc

I quit my job today!

So today I turned in my two weeks notice at the place that I have worked for almost two years. The reason I did this was because I had a job opportunity come up that I could not pass up.

The hard thing is that I have made so many good friends here. Even my supervisor is a great friend. It was so hard to turn in my notice! I was shaking! But, she took it great and now it is done!

Now all I have to worry about is how smoothly the new job will go! Ugh, for someone that jumps out of planes regularly this has got me sooooo nervous!

At least I made it through one of the hard parts! Telling my supervisor is now off the check list! Yay!

Danielle

"Life is either a great adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

After I quit my 12 year career a couple years ago, people kept telling me that the grass is definitely going to be greener on the other side of the fence. Well, it's definitely greener.
Friends though have told me thogh, in reality, it's just a different shade of green.
Good luck with the new venture!
------
Michael

Congratulations to you!

I've been at my job for almost 6 years and I've been wanting to quit after the 2nd year but I just don't have enough courage to do it....I'm tired of it.
I have about 6 weeks of vacation and 3 weeks of sick time that I rarely use. I know, I'm crazy.
----------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------
If you want to see the rainbow, you gotta put up with the storm. God bless! :)

Thank you, both of you! Yeah, quitting this job is and has been very hard for me. The only way that I can do it is because I know that the next job is going to give me so many more opportunities! Good luck with whatever you decide!

Danielle

"Life is either a great adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

Good for you! Most people will be able to understand if you are leaving a job for a better opportunity. Of course there are the others that think that you are abandoning them.....but don't let that bother you. If you are happy with the decision then you did the right thing. Good luck with your other job!
F LORIDA!

CONGRATULATIONS!!
I gave 1 month notice 3.5 weeks ago, finish up on Friday!!!
Unfortunately, i'm kicking myself as they are only gonna pay me 2 weeks as a final salary. Wish I'd have known that I was paid two weeks in arrears
[:/]
Should have kept my mouth shut and just 'bailed out' when I got my normal months pay>:(
Oh well, we all learn by our mistakes:)
RED LIGHTS & OFF LANDINGS ARE JUST MY THANG
http://www.redlightrob.co.uk