airgirl24

guess who ralphed in the BI-Plane

so guess who ralphed after doing like the 6th loop in her first and only Bi-Place ride this weekend @ cross keys?

yours truly...:S

holy crap, it was crazy...we went straight up....straight down...then he stalled the motor, then started it up again...etc.

i was sick as a dog, but i knew it would

anybody ever been on one?...did you ralph in it to?..i bet not..lol

they may have given me life but skydiving gives me breath
..katie..
http://community.webshots.com/user/goalie85

did you ralph in it to?..

I almost did. I didn't really like the bi-plane. It wasn't fun for me. It just made me feel nauseous. I also don't really like loops on rollercoasters, though! :D
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

I've got an iron stomach. ;) I haven't met a ride I couldn't handle... B|

Yes, I've ridden and jumped the Stearman bi-plane before. I've also ridden an Extra 300L aerobatic plane that puts out some serious G's for a propeller-driven plane.

The only times I "ralph" is due to bad food choices, too much beer, or I've got a stomach virus...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

an air force friend of my dad's had a pitts special and he used to take my brother and me for rides. i loved it. i've always loved aerobatics and the like. :)
"Don't talk to me like that assface...I don't work for you yet." - Fletch
NBFT, Deseoso Rodriguez RB#1329

I got a ride in the Pitts S2C @ Skydive Chicago a couple weeks ago... it was awesome.

I did feel a little nauseous for a few seconds after some rolls, but it went away quickly and I enjoyed the rest of the flight.

I'm heading up to SDC at the end of the week and staying for 10 days to Finish my A license. If I got the x-tra $ do you think it's worth it?

***Glory Favors the Bold***

I'm heading up to SDC at the end of the week and staying for 10 days to Finish my A license. If I got the x-tra $ do you think it's worth it?

Well worth it :)

I second that! I loved my ride in the Pitts at SDC!

Well behaved women rarely make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

I got a ride in the Pitts S2C @ Skydive Chicago a couple weeks ago... it was awesome.

I did feel a little nauseous for a few seconds after some rolls, but it went away quickly and I enjoyed the rest of the flight.

It is definitely worth it!
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Well the masses have spoken. I guess I'll have to try to put togheter some scratch to try it out!!!
I wish that it was equipped to jump out of. I heard that they will be converting it put it costs alot of cha ching $$$. Thanks alot for the positive feed back:P NOW I have to spend more money ;):)

***Glory Favors the Bold***

I've got an iron stomach. ;) I haven't met a ride I couldn't handle... B|

You're immune.

It is known that individuals whose inner ear apparatus is not functioning, such as deaf persons, are immune to motion sickness

http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1370/is_v19/ai_3664124

That's not always true. My wife is deaf and she easily gets motion sickness riding in the car. It depends on the type of inner ear problem, as best as I can tell.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

You're immune.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is known that individuals whose inner ear apparatus is not functioning, such as deaf persons, are immune to motion sickness
http://www.findarticles.com/...70/is_v19/ai_3664124
That's not always true. My wife is deaf and she easily gets motion sickness riding in the car. It depends on the type of inner ear problem, as best as I can tell.
-------------------------

It would seem to me that a deaf person who can hear by using a hearing aid must still have some sort of functioning inner ear. (Not that I'm any expert in the area, however). But don't hearing aids work just by amplifying the sound?
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

I'm sure I could handle it if I was the one flying. :)

I did ride the Caravan down and that was a pretty intense ride. Seriously. I thought 'yeah yeah, no big deal, whatever' when my pilot friend told me as soon "as the jumpers are gone, we'll make an aggressive maneuver to get down." Sure, 'aggressive'. Whatever you say, fly-boy...:S

Then when the wingsuit exited & he got the call back from ATC, he looked at me and said "Hold on."

Holy shnikeys that was the most thrilling ride I've ever had in a plane! :ph34r: -Ok, so maybe I haven't been in a whole lot of weird situations in planes, but this was fargin' cool....B| I'd pay a jump ticket to do that again! :)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I'm sure I could handle it if I was the one flying. :)

I did ride the Caravan down and that was a pretty intense ride. Seriously. I thought 'yeah yeah, no big deal, whatever' when my pilot friend told me as soon "as the jumpers are gone, we'll make an aggressive maneuver to get down." Sure, 'aggressive'. Whatever you say, fly-boy...:S

Then when the wingsuit exited & he got the call back from ATC, he looked at me and said "Hold on."

Holy shnikeys that was the most thrilling ride I've ever had in a plane! :ph34r: -Ok, so maybe I haven't been in a whole lot of weird situations in planes, but this was fargin' cool....B| I'd pay a jump ticket to do that again! :)

Ah... you have not had a thrilling ride until you've ridden Mullin's King Air down after dropping a load of jumpers. He'll turn that bird of his up-side-down and pull the nose downward and you're going probably over 250 mph down. I dunno how fast, but pretty damn freaking fast! :o He'll be touching down on the runway just as the first jumpers are on final approach! :ph34r:

My wife had an ear-bleed the first and only time she rode a plane as an observer, and it was on Mullins' King Air...

For added emphasis, whenever I do CRW out of his plane from full altitude, my group will be just about to land when the next load starts opening their chutes. ;)