WrongWay

What do you do to get your mind off of stuff?

When I can, I take a long drive usually toward the country where there's not too many cars and crank up the radio really loud in my car or just open the windows and let the wind blow through.

Other times, I go to Cold Stone Creamery and order myself a big bowl of banana icecream mixed with rasberry and butterfinger.

Also, I volunteer teaching Sunday school to 1 and 2 years old. I'm so busy listening to them crying and changing their diapers I don't have time to think about anything else. :S
----------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------
If you want to see the rainbow, you gotta put up with the storm. God bless! :)

i tend to find that work will take my mind of stuff or movies.... movies are great, think of them as 90 minutes of excape to a diffrent place... of course the best way to get your mind off stuff is to deal with whatever it is and move on or fix it.... heck i can't sleep sometimes if i think i bounced a check so i will get out of bed and balance the check book to find out....... been a while since that has happned to me but it has a couple times... sucke when you find yourself up at midnight adding together atm recipts and trying to remeber what you wrote checks for since the check book registar is very un used in my check book...

What do you do to clear your mind?

Two things that always help me:

Jumping
Singing with my Band

[& to some extent, sex - if it is good sex; and, back in the days, smoking illegal substances, but that's so long ago I hardly remember the feeling :)]

So, just give me a plane or a microphone, and everything is gonna be aaaallll right!

Chronistin
(Home @ http://www.fallschirmspringer.net/)

get wasted and play dreary music. well not exactly the most constructive thing to do but what ever... if i was to put it to a song , it would have to be some hank williams...

ohh my dog got fleas my dog got fleas my wife left me for another and still my dog got fleas.