skymama

Does it bother you to kiss a girl who is wearing lipstick?

I would have to say, no lip stick. I really hate it when after the hard kissing session where your trying to taste what she had for lunch, that when the time is done and I walk home, I look like a bad female freak who looks like a guy. At least I don't walk with my arms at my side with my hands out to the side.

Back in the day, (college) i used to collect lipstick prints on my face at parties.
ok twice. Had over 20 or so in 20 mins. not bad.
One night i had on lip stick print boxer shorts which was incredible.
Chicks lining up to sign my shorts with their lip prints.
Those were the days.:P

I hate lipstick. It's artificial and gross. I like to kiss bare lips and NO lip schmutz of any kind beyond, maybe, chapstick.

I can't quite understand why women put that shit on their lips. It makes them look clownish. There's a lot to be said for allowing people to see what is naturally YOU.

We were not made with "RED" lips -- so why make them that way. And for crap's sake, don't EVER even CONSIDER those awful BROWN shades of lipstick. If you have to put that garbage on, at least make it bright red and glossy!

Blue skies,
-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

Kiss me. :$

linz

You're in luck. I'm a Buddhist. If you're serious, you can try for me in my next life. This life I'm already taken, I'm afraid.

t

Damn Tonto, some of us are still single and you're linen em up for your next life? Save some for the rest of us:P

|>.<|
Seriously, W.T.F. mate?