Daizey

Hugs for Justi!!!

Justi (cielodiosa) broke her foot this weekend while landing. I believe she's still unsure of the extent of the injury but she knows she'll be out for awhile.[:/]

I'm sure she could use lots and lots of hugs, so please send her some!!:)

*Hugs* to ya Justi and I hope ya heal up soon (but in the meantime make sure that pilot is around for me, ok??;):D

*daizey*

I don't sned hugs via the internet. So I may have to hug Justi myself one day...
Feel better girl.

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

me thinks justi needs some edumacation on what not to do.......and that's break stuff!!!!!!! hope ya heal up quick and that ya find yourself a cutie to fetch ya stuff so ya don't have to crutch around like a gimp...

Sorry to hear you hurt yourself. [:/]Hope you heal quick and you can still make it to The Farm for the party.:S
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

damn, i shoulda been the one to post this, but i wasn't sure if she wanted the world to know:o

girl, im hurting for you right now. i hope all went well today at the doctors office and that the CAT scan turned out ok. im praying that you don't need surgery, cause it sucks and makes the healing time so much longer.

if you do need surgery, you know i'll be there for you as much as i possibly can!

here's to you healing fast and getting back in the air with me ASAP!B|

i miss you already B| duh!

hahahahahahahahhaaha
thats a great pic, thanks alana:D
thanks for the flowers too:$:)
thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ah well shit first bone i ever broke... and i'll happily buy beer for it:)it's no big deal im sure.. i find out on friday. i'm sure i'll be back in the air in no time! besides... we have a boogie coming up labor day, the farm boogie and the byron boogie.. and the halloween boogie... and eloy of course!
i cant miss out on any of these!
i'll be put back together ASAP.

i'll post some pics of my cankle soon:P:D

thanks for all the nice words everybuddie:)

~boogie ho!!
pull before impact!
L.A.S.T#14, PMS #309, Ci EL O DI O SA