leroydb

Raeford 18+ways and 1000th jump

Video'd 3 awesome jumps here at our very own Raeford out of the ol' Super Otter.

The first of which is where Michele (spelling? slap me later) did her 1000th jump and was appropriately pied. Of course she had to be nudged out into the open...

a couple pictures are attached, a short video to be uploaded tomorrow to the video server.

Thanks all for a great weekend!

Le Roy
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

What is up with the second set of pics? #'s 1292,1381,1382, & 1384? Seems like someone is sucking wind and hugging the ball on the outside.
I did not know the beach was that close to Raeford! :ph34r: :P;):DB|

Just giving ya'll a hard time. I wish I would have been there and able to jump.

Currently nursing a broken femur from a military jump. B| [:/] :(

Congrats to the lady on the 1,000-TH achievement!

B|

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

You think they'd take an amatures pics?

In other news, I have uploaded the video under the name "michells 100_to_1002" and should see it once it is approved. It is 42MB in size.
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Thanks, Leroy! It was a great jump - even though Kenny went low. It made Rodney happy 'cause I got to cat him instead! :)
The rancid smell of banana creme pie is finally out of my hair! Thanks to everyone who was on the skydive and especially Timmy D and my Paraclete teammates. It was a very special jump to me - even the pie.

Love you!
Michelle

I was glad I could be a part of the experiance, and even happier I didnt "crash into it" as Arvel so advised when I asked for bigway video advice...
Leroy

Wish you could have joined us yesterday. Those were some FUN skydives!

FUN, I had just about figured all you guys did was 8 way and had forgotten how to have fun. Nice to see you remembered.:P

I'll see you guys in a few months. Good luck at Nationals.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Thanks, Pam. I don't know if anyone got stills of the pie part. But there is video courtesy of Chris Wagner. It was priceless to see after the fact: my piece partner (Talbert) on the right, John D'Annunzio on the left and Charlie Brown coming at me head-on...with Scott Sheck pushing me out the door, I had nowhere to hide and had to just take it! It was a lot of fun.:)

Thanks, Pam. I don't know if anyone got stills of the pie part. But there is video courtesy of Chris Wagner. It was priceless to see after the fact: my piece partner (Talbert) on the right, John D'Annunzio on the left and Charlie Brown coming at me head-on...with Scott Sheck pushing me out the door, I had nowhere to hide and had to just take it! It was a lot of fun.:)

Congratulations! I know Talbert... awesome dude. B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

ohhhh no! They got you in your jumpsuit....

mmmmm. You will be smelling pie all the way to altitude for some time girl!

Congrats on that 1000th!

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach