fallingchip

Just got a phone call...

...from an old college buddy.

I think he dropped to much acid back in college. I think he was experiencing a harmless flashback.

He called to explain to me something that he has figured out. Some of you may have heard this before, I never had until now and someone may have told him but he insist he came up with this all on his own.

Ever look at a picture of our Solar System?
It's a spitting image of an atom. The Sun being the nucleus and the planets being the electrons/neutrons(whatever).

Makes since...a least I thought so. But then he started verbalizing his mind journey and it got a little weird...

His Theory:
Our Solar System is an atom of something bigger. Earth is just an electron in the atom. This makes the universe God. Which in turn means we are just part of one atom that makes up something bigger. His example was we could be part of the atom that makes up Gods fingernail and when God clips his fingernail it will become what we call the end of the world.

As he explained this I couldn't help but think of the last scene of Men in Black when they opened the locker door.

I found this conversation humorous to sat the least. Any thoughts?

attachment won't open. I get that alot since i got a Mac.

I wasn't stating fact, I was sharing a humorous moment, but I still have hope that we are a small part of the big titty:D

edit: speeliing

thanks, but still no go. some attachments I can open, but some ask for me to choose an application, and I can't figure out which one to use. I've tryed them all. I think its a program I don't have....yet.

I have thought about that too just after consuming many beverages. My friend and I like to talk about God, Philosophy, Religion, Politics, and pretty much anything else in the universe that needs to be figured out. The drunker we get, the more world/life problems we solve. Bad thing is, I can never remember what it is we concluded the next day. [:/]:S
F LORIDA!

Bad thing is, I can never remember what it is we concluded the next day. [:/]:S

That's why video cameras can be mounted on tripods.

And I think there are places on the Intarweb that will pay for those videos as well....

:D:ph34r:B|

Those that have not jumped can not understand
Those that have jumped can not explain.

...or a big titty. That would be nice...:D

hmmm. an atom that makes up the big tittie of God?!
Well I hope its a she and I hope shes hot!:D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I love a good Pipe-dream!

I have often thought of the atom as being a solar system or sorts.

Funny thing the atom... What is it?... It's what you make it.

That's why it acts funnier and funnier the closer the look you get when you are trying to figure it out.

If you knew that it was just what you made it, it would become more and more specifically what you chose the closer the look you got at it.

:S?

Recently, on a non-muggle-mushroom-munch, I had a whimsical, mystical epiphany of mine own. :D

[cue twillight zone music]

The mysterious 27 grams of apparent weight one loses when they die. Some say this is the weight of the soul. This explanation would not discredit that however, since it is the life-energy which is required to generate it.

With all the electricity coursing through your body you have an electromagnetic field. With all the iron in your body, you are quite the conductor. When a conductor is passed through an electro-magnetic field, the ellectrons line up and a magnet is created. The Earth itself is a giant magnet as well.

Could it be that whislt we live, we have a slight magnetic attraction to the rock? And when we die and the electricity stops flowing back and forth in the body, we lose that slight magnetism?

What do you all think?

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!

...or a big titty. That would be nice...:D

hmmm. an atom that makes up the big tittie of God?!
Well I hope its a she and I hope shes hot!:D

Well I didn't mean God's titty just any titty will do. However, I always thought God was a female. :S

Actually the solar system doesnt even remotely resemble an atom.

There are no atoms with only one electron per shell (and 10 shells)
there are no atoms where all the electrons orbit in the same plane in the same direction.
There are no atoms where any of the electrons have their own electrons orbiting them
There are no atoms that have only one particle in the nucleus and 10 electrons

Its a dumb comparison. :S

Sorry, but it is :)
__

My mighty steed