Scoop

Got an Icon? Post pics...

Out of curiosity i had to open it up when it got to mine and have a look. Talk about a nice looking piece of equipment. Thoroughly impressed.

I haven't pro packed in 2 years or ever packed brand new ZP. That was a mistake opening that up but must admit, the off center blue cell with a couple of white ones either side of it are gonna look flash in the sky. Had to get my packing clamps out to tame it :D

Bids start at 3k >:(

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

Out of curiosity i had to open it up when it got to mine and have a look. Talk about a nice looking piece of equipment. Thoroughly impressed.

I haven't pro packed in 2 years or ever packed brand new ZP. That was a mistake opening that up but must admit, the off center blue cell with a couple of white ones either side of it are gonna look flash in the sky. Had to get my packing clamps out to tame it :D

Bids start at 3k >:(

Andy, why dont you buy one off me today and sort me out in 4 months when it will be ready?
How about a bad ass Micron with safire 2, PD-R and cypres 2. Actuaslly, fuck that you dont need a reserve or cypres, just the safire.

Been waiting for you to buy a rig for three years now... or did you go to another store?

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

My Icon is an I5 that was made in 09/2005. I got it off an instructor at my dz along with a Smart 160 last summer. I have about 150 jumps on it so far and really like this container. I previously jumped only school and rental gear (so my experience is limited) but this was a second hand container and it fits me better than any other rig I have tried on. I did remove the reserve/hardware after getting it and washed the container. Since then I have tried to take care of it.
"Tell ya the truth, I don't think this is a brains kind of operation."

Has anyone got the Icon Fire09 or Stealth09 design?

Am tempted by both designs, but would like to see what they look like in a real rig, rather than a colouring program!!

So pics of either would be appreciated!
Sky Switches - Affordable stills camera tongue switches and conversion adaptors, supporting various brands of camera (Canon, Sony, Nikon, Panasonic).