FlyingTed

Lonely German Girl in the US

Although, for some obscure reason, the mention of the word "Waterloo" came across as a big turn off. Go figure...:|

LOL - I was thinking it was funny that as soon as Waterloo was mentioned you popped back into the thread. :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Hey, I'm in Iowa!

where?

Sioux City, in the northwest corner.

:( wrong direction

And where are you?

What part of "I saw her first" don't you understand, Grue?>:(

:P

Don't make me destroy you.

[/Vader]
cavete terrae.

Am I the only one wondering why a German GIRL has a user name FlyingTED...:S:D

(don't take it serious, just joking around. No harm ment)

In Germany, the second female of a litter is usually named Ted. That's why.:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Where do you jump near there? I have relatives close to there in LeMars and have been bored there a few times when visiting.. Only so much Blue Bunny I can take

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

Where do you jump near there? I have relatives close to there in LeMars and have been bored there a few times when visiting.. Only so much Blue Bunny I can take

Scott C.

Luverne, Minnesota. It's a 1:40 drive from Sioux City. Next time you're going to be in the area, drop me a line, you can ride with me :P
cavete terrae.

...so my guess she's 300lbs hairy arm pits and lacks deodrant...

What I saw of over there with German ladies was PLENTY of deoderant, but showers once per week, needed or not.
:D:D

are you winning tonight?
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Und ich spreche auch Deutsch... ein Bisschen... :)

Good job! ;)
I don`t know why German females have such a bad reputation. B| But I don`t care, I pay no attention to guys that drink this crappy american beer and really think it`s good.

Don't you EVER insinuate I drink this crap, lady!>:(
Good wine, yes! Absinthe, praise the lord. But bubbly diarrhea? Sacrebleu!:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Busted. Have seen you drink beer. What kind was it?? :D

Just because it's yellow and foamy does not mean it's beer. Ever been to a lab?:|

Just because it's yellow and foamy does not mean it's beer. Ever been to a lab?:|

It was beer. BS :P You bought it too!! :o:D

Why are you still up? How come the sleeping pills take so long to kick in?:|

It was beer. BS :P You bought it too!! :o:D

Why are you still up? How come the sleeping pills take so long to kick in?:|

I stay up just to add glory and sunshine to more skydiver's lives. (And set the record straight!!):) Why would I quell my exuberance with sleep??

Bigger in French.:|

Just to letcha know.......

A group of scientists in Hong Kong spent five months from October last year measuring 148 ethnic Chinese volunteers aged between 23 and 93.

The average length of their flaccid penises was 3.33 inches, which compared favorably with similar studies on other men overseas.

Germans have average lengths of about 3.4 inches, Israelis 3.27 inches, Turks 3.07 inches and the French 2.89 inches. Italians were the longest at 3.54 inches, and Americans averaged 3.46 inches.

That's all I got to say about that....:P
Anvil Brother #69

Sidelined with a 5mm C5-C6 herniated disk...
Back2Back slammers and 40yr old fat guys don't mix!

ROFLMAO You read a study on it? :D I don't know what thought is funnier, the thought of you reading an actual study on it or the thought of all the different ethnicities of men on this site thinking for just a moment seriously on how they measure up to the study. :D Tee Hee. >:(

On the other hand, 97.53% of all statistics are made up on the spot... so keep the salt lick close-by!:D

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

ROFLMAO You read a study on it? :D I don't know what thought is funnier, the thought of you reading an actual study on it or the thought of all the different ethnicities of men on this site thinking for just a moment seriously on how they measure up to the study. :D Tee Hee. >:(

On the other hand, 97.53% of all statistics are made up on the spot... so keep the salt lick close-by!:D

Yes!! OMG- even better! You're soooo right, they may be thinking for just a moment seriously on how they measure up to a made up study.:o:D LMAO!!!