watchdog2

Skydiving Pet Peeves

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Come on people quit taking life so serious and laugh every once in awhile.

No :P

I know how I can make you laugh.:):D

Yeah, like that awful clique "Airspeed". Who do they think they are?

Never heard of 'em....they any good? :P

They were ok a couple years ago.

Back in '99 their SDU coach, exasperated and at wits end, had to make them make a video just so they could finally learn the formations.

Each person had to wear a different colored shirt on the dirt dive so they could remember what slots they flew.:D
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophies.”

[reply
THINGS I DO LIKE:
1.) Stinking up the whole Otter with gas and watching everyone's
reaction. (IT WAS ME!!!)
2.) Hearing the "Pecker on a tree" song. You rock Luminous.
3.) Shouting the name "Eric Butts!!!" all day long.
4.) Playing the penis game with Bryan Moffet when he is here.
(whoever yells the word penis the loudest wins)
5.) Rubbing Russell Webb's belly for good luck just before a
jump...everybody should do that.
6.) Feeling the Flying Arab's rock hard ass.
7.) Sqweezing Troy Laird's nipples while he is editing and messing
him
up. (no I am not gay)

Are you sure ? If you're not, that's the gayest sounding list of likes I've ever heard from a straight guy.
:S

i thought the list was generated to make people smile. we all have things that annoy us but don't annoy other people. why don't we all just read it, chuckle, and forget about it instead of making national holiday out of picking on someone for being creative. i would love to see other peoples list of things that bother them at the dz.

~chachi

You know, compared to this guy, Ron sounds like Mr. Rogers.

Mr. Rogers is my bitch.

Edit to add...I only really bitch about saftey issues...I want people to learn from my bad mistakes.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

(Quote) 5. Rubbing Russell Webb's belly for good luck just before a
jump...everybody should do that (Quote)

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

See - That's what I was referring to - it's - it's - just WRONG!

[whining]I don't want a mental picture like that![/whining]
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

"Well you could creep better if you didn't have that stinkin' sweater on... and it's my neighborhood now biotch, so try to get the exit right this time..."

Now THAT is funny shit.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Let's see...

People who jump blindly from the plane when the green light goes on... without need to looking under the aircraft for traffic and confirming that you are at least in the vicinity of the DZ/correct spot.

People who think GPS is infallible, and don't bother to look, or pilots who won't take corrections to avoid big clouds when there is a big hole 5-10^ to the right.

People who bitch about how bad it is at the dropzone, but still show up:S.

J
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. - Edmund Burke

5. people who, just before loading, interrogate EVERYONE (almost to the point of a full body cavity search) on the load, wondering if they are freeflying, belly flying etc....ALL I gotta say is just SHUT UP AND
GET ON cause everybody else is watching and will naturally board in the proper order...

1.) Stinking up the whole Otter with gas and watching everyone's reaction. (IT WAS ME!!!)

"Hurry up and get on the plane everyone I have to take a shit!"