cloudbase4

Rig Color choice...... help vector3

Hi guys,

Am going to place an order for a vector 3 m series and have been making myself dizzy with the colour combinations. If anyone has an outstanding colour they have (either designed or in person) then please post and help me get to know what looks good.... (I wont copy I promise!)

Im looking to keep the rig for a long time so the colours need to be robust and clean, I have never owned a rig before so dont know what colours will stay "fresh" for 800+ jumps

In the mean time here is some that I have coloured up, let me know what you think, what you like and what you would change etc.... I am colour blind so please be gentle! :D

Thanks

Blue uns

Vector set 1 number 3 or vector set 4 number 3 are my Favs.

Vector set 1 number 3 looks very sweet indeed.
Maybe vector set 4 number 3's colours the same way you have done vector set 1 number 3 would look very cool.

Lovely rig you are getting there.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Hi cloud,

Something to consider: the white will be in 1,000 denier and not the 500 denier that the rest of the rig will be.

Also, I 'think' that orange only comes in 1,000 denier.

1,000 denier looks and feels substantially different than 500 denier.

You might request some samples of the fabric in the colors you are planning and see if that might change your mind.

Just my thoughts (maybe good - maybe worthless :S).

JerryBaumchen

i like the black/charcoal orange piping ones.. that's how i'll order my rig at some stage..

better go with dark colors, i have these mates with mostly white jumpsuits and rigs. they got them fresh for this season. lemme tell you, they dont look so fresh anymore.. :P

“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda