DaGimp

Convention a bust??

...Hey need to get some pics of ya for my wall...So lets plan on doing a jump preferably with brandy

How about this one?

http://www.skydivemonroe.com/picture_gallery/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pos=0

or this one:

http://www.skydivemonroe.com/picture_gallery/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pos=2
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

No he has the Dublin boogie for that..Under my bloody camper may i add

dude.....get your boogies adn people straight.....i wasnt the one picking up a girl under you camper....and it didnt happen at dublin.......it was my friend that i brought down to the Farm........jackass
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

I got to Rantoul on Weds afternoon and it was kind of quite. Started partying with some folks, raced golf carts around the tents, jumped all day Wed., watched the hypnotist show Thurs night and laughed my ass off at Scotty hosting the wet t-shirt contest. Good job Bro. ;) Got a few jumps in on Thurs. then the wx went to shit.

Enjoyed partying with my Rodriquez Brothers every night and the Friday night Tent party was most excellent. THANK YOU PEPE, DEFINA AND THE CHESTER GANG!B|

Jumped the Pitts, high alt., RW and Sit Fly and left yesterday afternoon because of the wx. Got home at 0400am this morning, took a nap and went to the dz and got a couple in this afternoon.

WFFC was not the massive party that I had heard about and expected but I had fun and met some new people and saw some good friends. I got to jump, party and have a good time so it wasn't a bust for me. Here's a few pics
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Bob..those pics are awesome! Looks like you had a kickass time!B| Thanks to you for the DD and again the call from you and Matador Rodriguez (Timber)...I love you guys to death..but you know that don't you;):ph34r:

Damien and I were so psych'd about Richmond the Boogie this year for Labor Day but he has to "work" at Chester...so any chance you'll come to Chester SC that weekend?:S Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez...:D

KICKASS on the biplane pic!!! and you and Timber are way MEEEEEEEOOOOOOW!!! loooookin good brothers!B|

***...so any chance you'll come to Chester SC that weekend? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez...

Hey Chicky,
Sorry to hear Damien has to work on Labor Day. Yall sounded really stoked about going to Richmond. I'll talk to Timber and we just might surprise yall up there. I love Chester and that would be fun. Missed ya and hope to see ya soon.
Later Tater,

RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***...so any chance you'll come to Chester SC that weekend? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez...

Hey Chicky,
Sorry to hear Damien has to work on Labor Day. Yall sounded really stoked about going to Richmond. I'll talk to Timber and we just might surprise yall up there. I love Chester and that would be fun. Missed ya and hope to see ya soon.
Later Tater,

We really were all about Richmond but if he "works" Labor Day at Chester he can come to Titusville for the Toadsuckers Reunion the following weekend as well as the National CRW World Record Attempt in Lake Wales. It's all about balance..shit happens. C Ya Soon Bobo;)
I'm soooooo Jonesin for a beach jump at Flora-Bama...ekkks! and that would make momma and daddy so happy to have me homeward bound;) So when is ECSC doing the next beach jump...I'll be there...

***So when is ECSC doing the next beach jump...I'll be there...

Today. Every weekend we get a sunset beach load on Sat and Sunday to the Flora-Bama or Lillians pizza.

You had better hurry up and go by say hi to your folks or your ass will be grass. Then you can come by and see us and we'll jump into the Bama and drink Bushwackers again!:)

There are a lot of successful boogies, like Couch Freaks, that only draw 500 jumpers. WFFC has been huge in the past (5000), so 1400 seems small.

It was obvious that this was a slow year for attendance though.

Reasons ?

1. At its peak, the Jet was the big draw. You couldn't do that anywhere else. Plus, there was a 10-way speed competition out of it. Many teams signed up for it.

2. Other competitions were planned. We did 20-way. A few 20 person teams is a lot of jumpers. DC-3 exits strung out the group and meant that you had to fly more. It was more challenging.

3. The nature of the sport. Freeflying has made a 4-way into a "big way". You can do that anywhere.

If there is nothing to differentiate it, WFFC will become the same as other boogies. It will get a normal attendance level also.

I just got back from my first WWFC.. I must say it was not exactly what I expected but I did have a great time. I got to meet a bunch of cool people from around the world and jump out of some great aircraft.
I agree with a lot of the bitching going down on this thread about the planes (pac 750 and sirkosky never showed), expensive registration, and really GHETTO goodie bag... that thing was totally pathetic. The reason it was not what I expected was teh tranquility. I expected to see a bunch of naked people everywhere and a lot more drinking going down.
The partying was very mellow albeit I enjoyed it very much.
I did get to make almost every jump I had planned, The pitts, hot air ballon, Hi-Alti, heli-jump, and I LOVE MM Kiong Air... that is the plane for me... The best part though were the 10+ wingsuit jumps I made.
I am going to try and make it next year....
It was a pleasure meeting a bunch of people who post on here...

MUFF MUFF,

Danny
HISPA 72 ----- "Muff Brother" 3733

I think Mike is on to something... every other year would be better than having the WFFC be a yearly event. The biggest lure for me and many of the Rodriguez Brothers is the "reunion" aspect of the WFFC.... the RB's were in full force at the convention but we get that kind of turnout at our own boogies as well.