Jethers203

What airport is this???

Is this Dallas Fort Worth?

See picture below......

Thanks

Nope! That's Perris after they redid the runway. I can see the Bombshelter.:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Yup, it's probably biggest airport I ever went to. I walked from a Terminal A gate to a Terminal C gate - it took me roughly 45 minutes.

Yeah that will take you all day. My grandfather was one of the engineers who designed the terminal-tran thingy. Much faster!

The new one or the old one? The new Skylink is just sweet. 15 minutes to stop at every terminal twice. The old one was crap compared to the new one. They still need to get the rental car shuttles out of the picture and have the skylink run out there too.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

ehh.. the old one. He died five years ago and retired fifteen or so years before that.
That would totally kick ass if the skylink went out to the rental center. And dont you love how you pick up your rental, drive for fifteen minutes, and you're still in the airport?